Chapter 7

" You know it's not about accepting but loving . I never feel like this for anyone the way I feel for you . You're my everything" he said and  kissed her

✨✨

Author

All of them were sitting in the hall while talking to each other when suddenly somya got a call from abhiraj . " Hello " she said " hello somya please can you come down at the garden area right now " abhiraj said on the call . " Okay I am coming " somya said and cut the call 'why would be call me to the garden area' somya murmmed to herself As she entered the garden area .

Somya

As I entered the garden area  there was a thankyou written on the grass with rose petals and a beautiful path way was also made with the rose petals , a note was kept on the side in which it was written , please walk on this .

(Authors note - abhi koi kisiko propose nhi kar rha so chill)

I walked as said on the path way as written in the paper and I reached the most beautiful area . It was decorated with ballons and blue and with white roses , pick me up another note said sticked on the pack of Dairy Milk Silk Oreo , my favourite chocolate , I am on the 7th cloud right now .

There was a string on the side which said pull me . I pulled and the petals of red roses fell on me , I was really feeling happy and suddenly everyone came in front of me shouting a big ' thankyou ' , I almost flinched at my place and closed my eyes , I opened my eyes and saw abhiraj, Shanaya, Siddharth, Rihan bhai and Nidhi . Nidhi came in front of me she held my hands in hers and said " thankyou so much somya for what you did , you are really an angel as abhi said " " welcome abhi is just like my big brother how would, I not help him and also I am getting such a beautiful bhabhi so I had to help " I said with a smile on my face and Nidhi blushed .

We all went back to the hall where everyone was sitting " where were you all , nidhi come have a seat beside me " Rayna aunty said to which nidhi nodded and sat beside her , soon we got introduced to everyone in nidhi's family .

MR. ADHVIK SINGH RATHORE ( Nidhi's father)
MRS. NIVEDITA SINGH RATHORE ( Nidhi's Mother )
ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE ( Nidhi's brother ) and her ofc NIDHI SINGH RATHORE; I should say abhiraj has a good choice because Nidhi was really beautiful.

After a few more minutes of talking they all stood up
" Bhaisahab we liked your daughter and both the kids like each other also so when she would we keep the engagement" uncle said . " We also liked your son Bhaisahab! How about we keep a date on 23rd of November as there is a priest in our relation who said this the perfect date for engagement and as it is 13 th today , Abhimanyu has some work so he will come back on 21st so  23rd is the perfect date " Nidhi's father spoke "ok then perfect the engagement will be on 23rd November " uncle said to which everyone agreed .

Time Skips

It was evening and the whole house was lightened up like a bride the colourful lights were looking really beautiful. I was still in the same red coloured suit making rangoli and it took me freaking three hours

 I was still in the same red coloured suit making rangoli and it took me freaking three hours