Prologue

Swish.

Missed.

Swish.

Missed again.

Swish.

Got it. But not good.

Tck.

Ah. I completely didn't measure the power. Last one now.

Cring.

Oh... I got it. That was a pretty good sound I made.

Then I sighed, slowly put down my bow and take a step back and sit down in a proper manners. When I'm done on doing it, I carefully sit up, walk to a small desk where I put my notebook.

I open it, take my pencil and write the records of how my conditions today. How much did I hit, and how much did I do as I draw circle if I hit, and cross if I missed.

Today it just me that in dojo, more like, it is just me. Well, not like there's have been anyone visited this dojo.

Looking at my phone, I notice it's already near 8 a.m already. Which means, it's time for me to go to Volleyball practice. Well, watch it I guess.

Why did I even decide to join Volleyball club when I'm already in other club. Even though I'm just a manager in the Volleyball club. 

Oh yea, it's all because of that flat-ass that have a charming smile that I can't help to admit, no it's not because of that I decided to join in一 absolutely no.

He just suddenly came up to me when I seems helped him? I don't know. He said that's the reasom which is so abstract. Really, he was so sudden and abruptly say to be his personal manager, personal, I refused of course. But it's because he REALLY wanting me to do it (I hate how he used those face where I can't refuse.) So I don't have any choice to accept it.

Hear me readers, he always use many kinds of words to deceive me. He's saying things like "Let me be spoiled to you!" and, "You're the only one for me~" as a joke. And I hated that. Why he even say that as a joke, why not as the true一 ahem, that... is a misunderstanding.

Anyways, let's just forget about that.

I look at the notebook and realize the assignment the Kyuudo club coach assign to the members.

"...Write your own profile in the book and then submit it."

Why did our coach think this is a good idea to do so.

Well, understandble I guess. We're lacking members lately so I guess this is one of the way to get more members?

...I feel this is unrelated. Meh, it just a profile. It's the same as when you get into a new class and have to introduce yourself many times. That was so.... Troublesome.

I sighed and grab my pen, slowly write my own profile.

First, my name一

Name: Narumiya Haruki
Age    : 16
Hobby: Kyuudo, listen to music, playing music, drawing.

What else...? Like and dislike? I think that will be completely unrelated. Who want to know me to that extent anyways?

Thinking for a while whether I stop write the profile or not, I decide to add some more regardless the thought of it's no use of it.

Likes: Noodles, Kyuudo, books, pudding, ice cream, bread, tea.
Dislike: Loud, crowds that's too much, ghost, insects (lizard), any scary things.