Chapter 5

"Good work."

I handing out the bottles that full of pocari inside to the players. After a match with Karasuno, which surprisingly Seijou lost. They didn't utter a words and been silent now. Though I know that they just thinking the possible move they had to do earlier.

Though it seems the first years thinking about that guy, Kageyama Tobio. Considering how they did a super quick that... like a bolt if I say.

It was just a second.

A second you blinked, the ball already in the floor.

The tangerine even closed his eyes when he hit the ball. He have guts to completely trust the setter. Though, I don't hate it. I envy him to have that kind of feelings.

I gave the last bottle to Oikawa. He wiping his face with the new towel I gave him. He gulping the pocari down as I check their expression.

Some still seems have that shock, and some just silent and normal. Though Oikawa have an amused expression in his face. Shock, or I say.

"Told ya that tangerine is dangerous." I snickered. He glare at me and just sighed. Don't have energy to retort what I said he seem.

Then after some times, we cleaned up the gym. As now is the time to part with Karasuno. We gathering up in front of the gate school. While the teacher shaking their hands.

Some the student talking to each other. I stand beside Oikawa who leaning into the gate. My eyes constantly switch up to every players in Karasuno. Searching for someone.

Though, unfortunately I didn't found someone I expected to see.

"What do you want? You want go? Huh?" I look beside us. The Karasuno standing and now a guy that bald is glaring at us. If I remember... His name is Tanaka Ryuunosuke? I remember I looked at the 2nd years data when one year ago.

"Now now, we just came to say hello~" Oikawa said. Waving his hand to him. I see the tangerine hiding behind the guy. "Chibi-chan, that one touch and broad attack was amazing." Even though Oikawa said that with a smile, I'm uncomfortable with that tone of his.

The tangerine, seemed embarrassed at the sudden compliments just got shy and bashful. He rub his head. "Er... Well e-ehehe..." I chuckled at his reaction.

I notice a notification in my phone, I unlocked my phone and saw a few message from the Kyuudo club. I open the chat and read what they saying.

Though I didn't expect what written in there.

"Haru-chan?"

I snapped back into the reality and look at Oikawa. Blinked at his sudden call, I look around and just realize the Karasuno staring at me and now, I'm confused at what happening right now.

"Uhhh... what?"

"Introduce yourself to them." Oikawa said. Now I'm looking at him with such a grimace expression. I dislike to introduce myself. "As much as I don't want introduce you to other people, I want to brag you're my best personal manager!" He said whined. I sighed and walk in front the Karasuno.

"Narumiya Haruki. Man Volleyball manager, and plus this guy personal manager." I said, introduce myself while pointing at Oikawa. Then Kageyama widened his eyes. I raise an eyebrow at his reaction and decide to question it.

"What?" He quickly composed himself. "You have the same surname as my friend in this school..." Huh? Does he meant... Minato?

A puzzle quickly click together and I immediately remembered who was Kageyama is. "Oh, so you're that Kageyama Minato has been talking about."