Physical Training

(editors note: it's been about a year since I've actually WATCHED mha so like– the events may change up a bit but like–it was bound to happen at some point, right??)

After Aizawa had explained that they would be testing their physical strength, Dazai and Chūya both realised how fucked up their situation truly was. They would get expelled if they got the lowest ranking? Chūya would pass for sure, with his gravity manipulation and all, but Dazai was screwed for sure. ... Until they got a plan.

When they do the exercises, Dazai keeps up with most of them, since it was only things like running and other kiddish and easy tasks (he also kept randomly touching others to slow them down. He went by unnoticed though, strangely.) Finally, came the short-put test. The contestants would have to throw the ball as far as they could, better yet ; they could use their quirks.

After a few people went up, the brown haired girl ; Ochako Uraraka (they had introductions in class, so that they knew each other's names and quirks) had thrown her back, and oddly enough, an '♾️' sign showed up on the distance calculater.

After a few more people, it was soon Chūya's turn. Right before Chūya went up, Dazai ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. Chūya just chuckled but before he could answer Dazai, he was told off by Aizawa. And there he was –– holding that ball, but before throwing it, he talked the floor in a synchronised rhythm. Morse code? Whatever Chūya said, it clearly didn't please Dazai –– the young boy was muttering to himself about how he was going to go broke before his next birthday (considering the fact he survives till then). No-one seems to have noticed this except Aizawa, who was starting at Dazai in a confused way, changing up his posture to look at the distance calculator again seconds later.... Another ♾️!! Some students wow-ed and cheered.

The next one, who was also the last one –– Dazai. Chūya tosses the ball to him, Although, for a moment, it looks at though the ball wasn't even resting in Dazai's hand, but just floating relatively close to it instead. Dazai flung the ball as all of their mouths hung open –– including Aizawa's, but when he looked at Chūya and Dazai, they seemed the least bit surprised. But how did Dazai manage to get that infinite? Didn't his 'quirk' cancel out other quirks? What did that have to do with this?? How did he do that? Ho–– that's when he realised. Aizawa tried his best to hide his tired grin, barely the first day and they were already teaming up?.... Heh. Aizawa hadn't got paid nearly enough to put up with this. Not at all.