Brain Freeze!

Dazai quickly jumped into a windowsill to dodge the quickly approaching Blizzard.

"Well shit." He sighed as the source of the blizzard—Shoto Todoroki came or from behind a pillar holding out his hand. (most likely to control his quirk.)

The boy had half and half hair, red and white. Reminded Dazai of candy canes.

Gross.

Dazai smiled at the boy's blank expression, he wasn't smiling, but it didn't look rude either. He also managed to pull a determined look without looking cocky. Curious.

Dazai number backwards from object to object (very few objects, but he managed.)
Dodging the blizzard as he went.

"Hi, I'm Osamu Dazai! You must be Shoto Todoro—"

Dazai was pulled to the ground by some ice. He tried to move his leg and smiled when he realised he couldn't .

"Not much of a talker, huh? Here you are, attacking me, not even knowing what my quirk is, what if it's something stronger than yours?"

Shoto paused for a second.

"Bakugo said you were a weak quirkless idiot."

Dazai stared at him for a moment.

"He did?"

He asked, his voice had a hint of annoyance but his face looked as if he was completely amused by all this.

Todoroki started at Dazai for a moment.

"You're not quirkless and weak?"

Dazai held his laughter."I am quirkless, but I'm not weak. After all, UA doesn't let in just anyone."

Todoroki seemed to be considering it for a moment.

"That sounds about right..."

He suddenly snaps out of his thoughts when he realises that Dazai was no longer stuck to the ground. Actually—Dazai was nowhere to be found.

He looks around to try and find Dazai and finds him sitting on top of a chandelier hanging on the roof. He gets his teeth a bit and charges at him.

Dazai had been able to trick him before, but he won't be able to do it again—or so he thought.

[For those of you who didn't get the pun in the heading, Dazai=brain and Shoto=freeze 🙃]