7.

🎄🎄🎄

Amira's P

Amira's P.O.V
After an hour of thorough searching for Aysia, it leaves one apartment for me to knock on and ask if he's seen her.

The person I smoked with.

The person I went to a party with.

The person I held hands with after barely knowing them.

The person I cried in front of over an alcoholic drink.

Mi know yuh navv shame tree long time yuh good man..

Girl shoo nuh.

Anyways.

Jhavani last name.

What is his last name..

I take a deep breath and knock on the door and as soon as I did he opened it immediately.

Woah!

Him look betta every time mi see him ee.

He steps aside waiting for me to enter and I do, while entering I remembered that I came to look for Aysia.

"Hi, have you seen Aysia?" I say as he closes the door.

He shakes his head and points to the door "first room to your right down the hall" I look at him for further details of the room and it's like he reads my mind.

"It's not my room a wi guest room" he says and I send him a smile before walking towards the room.

I open the door to see a sleeping tear stained face Aysia lying on the white silk sheets of a king sized bed.

I walk over to her as tears well into my eyes and I sit next to her rubbing my hand against the red print on her face.

I remove my hand, wipe my face and stand up leaving her to sleep.

Heading towards the door I look back once more to see if she had moved.

But she was still in the same position curled into a hall with her hand covering her wrist.

After closing the door I started looking for Jhavi.

He was nowhere to be found so I did what anyone would do.

Try to find his room.

Mi nuh included inna dat deh anyone something.

I wondered farther down the hall and found a door that was cracked open.

So I knocked on it and my soft knocks pushed it open.

My hands dropped to my side as the door did a loud squeak putting Jhavi's attention on me.

He was laying on his bed in an essentials sweatshirt with Leave the world behind playing on his TV.

He seems to realize that I was crying and uses his hand to pat the spot beside him signaling for me to sit there.