8.

Heyyy!
Mi cya find Aysia picture thing so there's not gonna be one till I make another..
Back to the show!
——————

Aysia's P.O.V
"Wipe your eyes and let me tell you what's happening love" my mother says to me ten minutes into the FaceTime call.

"Years ago before you were born, I was living in the slums of St.mary and your father helped me so much and now he's threatening to take it all away.." she hesitates before continuing.

"So if you like living rich and having nice stuff do as he says and stop pissing him off yuh hear mi likkle girl? Mi nah go back!" she screams and hangs up.

My mother hung up on me.

What is happening to this family I think to myself as I pull my feet to my chest and bury my face in between and continue crying.
...

What is happening to this family I think to myself as I pull my feet to my chest and bury my face in between and continue crying

Shuana's P.O.V
**FLASHBACK**
I enter the back gate of my work place signing in by the security post as I tell her good morning.

I've had this job for nine months now and waiting tables might not be what I wanted to do but it keep the lights on and food on the table so who am I to complain.

As I start to tie my server apron on my manager enters the staff room and approaches me.

Muss fired wi a get fired yah now..

"Shuana I have big and exciting news" she starts with a posh sound in her tone.

I smile as she continues "We have some big clients today! Some politicians and I want you to serve them since you're the best waitress this month!" She smiles showing all her teeth.

A bit of red lipstick stained on..

"I'd be happy to serve them" I say as I tuck my small book into the pocket of my apron.
...

"Good afternoon gentlemen, my name is shuana! I'll be your waitress for today, are we ready to order?"

That man..

He's seated across from a lighter fat man, he's dark in complexion, waves on his head, A gym body and the youngest one at the table.

Sign mi up mi love!