Two

'Never lose me - flo milli" ▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

"Omg smokey is too funny" Eliana laughed while she was all cuddled up wit Bryson "Yea he a lil crackhead like you" Aya said grinning and she was all laid up wit DD , Eliana threw a pillow at her and rolled her eyes "Y'all my other manz on the screen look..!" Genesis squealed pointing at Craig on the tv screen "Omg you say errbody ya manz" Dior said side eyeing her "But Craig is my man #2" Genesis said still pointing at the screen , Harmony yanked her hand down so she could see "Mf who the first ?" Keziah asked trying to be funny making the other girls squint at Genesis "Yuh who is it Gene ?" Harmony said putting her chin in the palm of her head "Well..you see what had happened wassss.." Genesis started cheesing again and she pointed beside her , to Ddot , he looked at ha like this:

"Shut yo ass up i liked one post" Ddot said taking out some chips from his pocket idk how they fitted there but yk "You gon be liking more than dat.." Genesis mumbled to herself "Nigga huh ?" he looked at her confused "I said my toe hurt" she said looking back at the movie . MEANWHILEEE Keziah nd Notti was cuddled up by the headboard on the bed "Aww y'all so cut-" "Eliana why df dis door locked ?!" a voice said from outside the door , Eliana's eyes widened and she deadass teleported off the bed and opened the window signaling them to get tf out "Hol on momma im gettin dressed !" Eliana lied as the boys hopped out the window and took off running "Bye babyyy..!" Genesis whisper-yelled with her head out the window "Getcho ass in hea" Harmony whispered yanking her back in and Eliana closed the window "Open da door Ana !" her momma said still tryna open tha door like mf its locked . After dat whole thing the rest of tha night they was laughin nd watching movies type shit

★time skipp nd she came bck 2 school★

Keziah was walkin wit her group nd they soon ta be manzes (except Aya) "I told y'all she was gon get caught" Ddot said laughing  while Genesis held onto his arm and looking him up and down "Boy stfu , yo fatass always talkin shit" Eliana rolled her eyes "Ana stop bein mean" Keziah said playfully hitting her arm , Notti grabbed her arm and pulled her beside him "Y'all go 'head we gon catch up" he said and pulled her towards a staircase with no cameras cus idk . "Why was you ignorin me yesterday ma ?" Notti asked  still holding her arm "Ion know whatchu talm bout" Keziah said pulling her arm away "Spwm now answer tha question ma" Notti said sitting on one of the stairs , pulling Keziah beside him "Like i said ion kno whatchu talm bout lil boy" Keziah said side eyeing him , he grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer to his (ouuu) "Unt unt mf whatchu doin ?" smbody had to interrupt , Notti moved his hand and looked "Finna kiss her fuck it look like ?" he mean mugged the girl and Keziah did the same cus hoe you ruined the moment "Nigga we is locked in you supposed ta be kissin ME" the girl said pointing to  herself, the girl beside her agreeing, Keziah scrunched her face up more "Aaliyah i told yo ass too many times we aint together no mo fuck out my face" Notti said looking away from the girl , Aaliyah scrunched up her face and looked at Keziah "He dont want yo ass so why df you all up on him ho"  Keziah looked at her dumb and stood up on the steps "So if he aint want me why df was he tryna kiss me ?" she asked without raising her voice , Aaliyah lil twin stepped in like this involves her "He jus doin that cus he play wit bitches hearts , jus like my sista" Ariana  said  and Aaliyah slapped the back of her head "Bitch stfu . Anyways lil girl back tf  up from my man befo i beat ya ass okay ?" she said pointing at Keziah "Mf you not beatin shi fuck is you talm bout" she said raising an eyebrow cus who df is you talkin to . "My sista gon whoop ya ass , keep actin all calm you scary ass hoe"  Ariana  said  stepping closer beside Aaliyah  , before she could respond Aaliyah threw a book at her "Bitch-" Keziah hopped off them mf steps and yanked her by the hoodie and started swinging  , Ariana stepped back a lil and stood there , ion kno where df them other mfs came from but now dey was a lil crowd ykk , Aaliyah yanked her hair and a few of her hits connected , y'all know what Rollie did ta Biggie when they fought ? Yh Aaliyah bit her ass "Bro wtf ?!" Keziah grabbed her hair and threw ha ass by the stairs and started punching her in the nose , "ARIANA YOU DUMB BITCH HELP ME !!" Aaliyah yelled and she started kicking , Ariana scratched her neck and looked around and walked away , Keziah started stomping on her till sum security pulled her off but she gripped onto Aaliyah's hair when they grabbed  her, she started punching the side of her head and her lip, a lil bit of Aaliyah braids fell out until security forced her off . Long story short she got suspended again type shi .

★time skipp★

"Damn her sister fake asff" Eliana was laughing her ass off and looking at her phone as the other girls was looking nd laughing "She had me fucced up throwin a damn book" Keziah rolled her eyes and grabbed a pair of pajamas that they bought her cus they was matchin again 

★the pajamas★

"Shi i would too cus why df you throwin a book ?" Dior said sliding her pajamas on, Keziah was taking her clothes off in the corner and grabbed her pajamas fast asl "Unt unt dont hide miss thickums..!" Aya said grinning , the other girls started laughing "I swear y'all gotta be fuckin wit girls too on tha low" Keziah said putting her pajamas on in the corner "My man needa answer the phoneeee , im tryna get neeky wit him" Genesis whined and called Ddot fo the 28th time and he answered "WHY DF you keep callin me" Ddot fussed over the phone , Genesis bit down on her tongue smiling "I wanna see you tonight boo..!" Eliana glanced at her and grabbed the remote "Mf no we almost got caught" Eliana fussed making Genesis roll her eyes "Bitch..Darrian you gotta car rii ? I wanna 'chill' in da backseat witchu" Genesis said making errbody look at her "Chill wit tha gov , but yea we can and tell Keziah dat Notti comin ta see her now get df off my phone" Ddot hung up and Genesis started cheesing "Why he wanna see me ?" Keziah asked looking around "He wanna get in dem drawls-"Stfu" Keziah squinted her eyes at Aya "Im jus sayin" Aya put her hands up in defense and smiled "My manz outside Keziah where yo uggs at ?" Genesis jumped off the bed and looked around the room and snatched Keziah's uggs off the floor and put them off and grabbed her hoodie "God damn , no white shit betta be on my shoes when you come back" Keziah said as Genesis hurriedly opened the window and hopped out running towards the car, not even realizing she almost knocked Notti ass over "Damn she happy asl..wsp y'all" he said climbing through the window "Where my man at ?" Aya said frowning her face up "He sleep , wsg ma" Notti picked up Keziah and sat on Eliana beanie chair, Keziah hit his arm and looked at him dumb "Mf yo hands cold moveee" she pushed his head and he grabbed her wrists "Yo spwm" he grabbed her by the neck and kissed her , pushing his tongue in her mouth "Eww , y'all forgot we was right hea ?" Dior said scrunching her face up jokingly "Fuck up"

★The twinnnns★

౨ৎAaliyah nd Ariana౨ৎ

17yrs old