First Companion

<Boboiboy (Boboiboy)>

The first thing Geopelia see at the other side of the portal was a brown-hair, asian-skinned boy with orange cap and jacket that has an ornament looking like a letter "B", red wristband on both arms and an orange watch in his right arm, blue long pant and grey shoes. Geopelia look at him carefully, conflicted on either she should talk to him or not. 

<Enemy Slime (Dragon Quest)>

Suddenly, blue colored slimes appears behind her trying to ambush her. Geopelia was shock upon looking at the slimes that ambush her and can only scream.

The boy hear Geopelia's scream turns around to see a girl getting attacked by slimy creatures. Didn't want to get the girl hurted by those creatures, he use his power to turns into one of his form, now his attire is completely black and red.

"Thunderstorm slash!" The boy shouts as he summon two blade that looks like lightning with red colour and dashes into the slimes and killing the slimes

"Thunderstorm slash!" The boy shouts as he summon two blade that looks like lightning with red colour and dashes into the slimes and killing the slimes. After that, he turns back into the same attire Geopelia sees earlier.

"Are you okay?" Says the boy as he offers his hand to Geopelia to help her standing. "I am okay," Geopelia replies as she reaches his hand and standing.
"Thanks for saving me earlier," Geopelia thanks the boy. "No problem," he replies.

"My name is Geopelia, do you see a woman like this before?" Geopelia introduce herself before showing the boy a picture of a woman. 

<Kalpa (Kalpa)>

<Kalpa (Kalpa)>

"No, why did you want to find her?" The boy replies and ask her why. "She is the one who can repair all of this mess," Geopelia replies. "Why did you think so?" The boy was curious and ask Geopelia again. "This has happen before, and she is the one who fix it that time," Geopelia replies. "Eh? What did you mean by 'this has happen before'?" The boy ask Geopelia, but this time he was more serious. "I accidentally break a timeline before..." Geopelia replies with a sad look on her face. "EH! YOU WHAT?!" the boy was now in stance, preparing himself if the girl before him was a villain. "It was an accident, I swear!" Geopelia looks offended by the boy response, "And I knew that the woman I shows you earlier can fix it, so I need to find her," Geopelia says with full determination. "If so, then...I can help you find her!" The boy was fully energetic now, making Geopelia confused but happy by his response, "really? I appresciate your help...uh..." Geopelia thanks him, but stopped because she doesn't know who the boy name is. "Boboiboy, sorry I didn't tell you earlier," the boy named Boboiboy was apologizing for his attitude. "I wouldn't mind it, Boboiboy," Geopelia giggles a bit.

Some more enemies spawning in the background while they talk, Boboiboy was the one who saw it first tried to protect Geopelia, but she hold him and said "Thanks for the earlier, no need to use your power now, I can handle this."

Geopelia then pulls a gun out of her pocket and shoot all the enemies before them, killing them in the process. The enemies drop something when killed, and it looks like it possibly a currency. Geopelia pick up all the drop, then both of them walks away while wandering where they should go next.

As if something heard them thoughts, another portal appeared before them. "Oh, this looks like the portal that brought me here, let's see where this will take us," Geopelia said before both of them agreed to jump into the portal and do so.