𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

Mad Woman - Taylor Swift

"I'm takin' my time, takin' my time 'cause you took everything from me"

Beautiful Trauma - P!nk

"The pill I keep takin', the nightmare I wake in there's nothin', no nothin' but you"

I'm Going Slightly Mad - Queen

"I'm going slightly mad, I'm going slightly mad. It finally happened, happened. Finally happened. I'm slightly mad"

Driven By You - Brian May

"Inner children lost their way. Now they know the price you pay. I'm holding on to life with you. Because life without you just won't do."

Treacherous (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

"This slope is treacherous, this path is reckless. This slope is treacherous, and I, I like it"

Forever Young - Jeremy Shada

"Undead L.A. surrounded by vampires down in the valley. Lost girls and lost boys spending the nights chasing neon dreams. Maybe we can be forever young. Just don't think about the costs."

11:11 - Since September

"Stop the clocks I've been dreaming. I can't let go of this feeling that at 11:11 it takes us back to the start. Look at the stars on the ceiling, I'm so in love with the meaning, that at 11:11 I'll always think of you."

Madhouse - Little Mix

"They're coming for me. It's like I'm running but I just can't find my way (I don't wanna go back) And they can't hear my voice no matter how I scream. They're coming for me."

Back In Black - AC/DC

"I've been gone too long I'm glad to be back. Yes, I'm let loose, from the noose that's kept me hanging about."

hoax - Taylor Swift 

"Stood on the cliffside screamin' 'give me a reason'." 

Bless The Broken Road - Rascle Flats

"That every long lost dream, led me to where you are and others who broke my heart, they were like Northern stars. Pointing me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true."

PILLOWTALK - ZAYN

"I'm seein' the pain seein' the pleasure. Nobody but you, 'body but me, bodies together. I love to hold you close, tonight and always. I love to wake up next to you."

Skinny Love - Birdy

"Come on skinny love, just last the year"

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

"Give me love like never before, 'cause lately I've been craving more, and it's been a while but I still feel the same."

Hold On - Chord Overstreet

"And I don't wanna let go, I know I'm not that strong. And I just wanna hear you saying 'Baby let's go home'. Let's go home, yeah I just wanna take you home. Hold on, I still want you. Come back, I still need you."

Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift
"And baby for you I would fall from grace, just to touch your face. If you walk away, I'll beg you on my knees to stay."

What Was I Made For? - Billie Elish 

"Think I forgot how to be happy. Something I'm not, but something I can be. Something I wait for. Something I'm made for... something I'm made for." 

A Thousand Years - Christina Perry and Steve Kazee

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start I knew that I found a home for my heart."