𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Tonight, it was storming

Tonight, it was storming. So I had literally nothing to do, i've never been so bored.

I continued to scroll on my phone, just through instagram, then I moved on to facebook, then I went to watch a movie, and now i'm back to being bored. I had nothing to do.

A loud strike of lighting was heard, as some trees batted against my window. "Jesus." I walked up to the window, looking outside.

We were bound to get an alert soon, the power will definitely go out. No doubt about that.

I heard Liv knocking on my door.

I walked up to it, opening it. I cranked my head down a little, looking at her. She wasn't much shorter then me, I had to say she was just barely 5'8, she was still tall, compared to other girls i've been with- not that i'm with her or anything.

"There's a thunderstorm outside." She stated, simply. I stood there, watching her not say anything else. That was it, all she said.

"I'm aware." I nodded. She's probably scared idiot, invite her in. Oh leave me be.

We both stood there, in awkward silence.

A loud bang of thunder echoed throughout the house, I saw her jump stumbling, over. I leaned forward catching her before she fell.

She looked up at me in embarrassment. "Would you like to come in?" I laughed lightly, seeing her afraid of the thunderstorms.

Liv didn't respond, she just closed the door. Stepping inside. "Can I just sleep in here?" She asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, in a fast paced motion. She was scared of me saying no, wasn't she?

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged it off, trying to be cool about the situation. "Your bed, it's soft." She sat down, sinking into the mattress a little.

I noticed what she was wearing, it was tight and white, the top was made for sleeping, but it still looked good, it was long sleeved, the first two buttons of it were undone, shining off a bit of cleavage, she had on matching short, shorts.

I was about to respond, but got cut off by all the lights going out. Well isn't that great.

"Hang on, there's flashlights in the garage, they're brighter then our phones." I picked my phone, turning the flashlight on.

I turned it on, making my way back around to the door, as I was about to leave I felt a hand tug me back. "No, stay." Liv said, hesitant.

Her grip on my hand was strong. "Are you sure?" I questioned. "Please stay." She gripped stronger.

"Okay." I smiled, giving her my phone as a source of light, she got into my bed, getting under the covers, once I had gotten in she turned off my phone light, handing it back.

I set it on my nightstand, turning the other side.

A couple minutes went by, every time the thunder got harder. I felt a shift in my bed, she couldn't sleep, and neither could I.

"Tom." Liv broke the silence. "Yes?" I gulped.

"Can you hold me, please."

"Will it make you feel better?" I turned around. "Yes." She responds, shifting even more so she could face me now, instead.

I inched closer, extending my arms as I lifted the blanket up. She laid her head on my arms, I enclosed myself around her, only her head peeking out of the covers.

Liv placed a hand on my lower chest, wrapping her other arm around my torso, she let her head move down, her cheek planted onto me.

"Are you cold?" I finally asked, feeling the goosebumps around her arms.

"No... just nervous." She answered, honestly.

I felt her motion her head up, looking at me. I copied her movements, but instead moved my head down. Kiss her. No.

"Thank you." Liv lifts her hand from my bare chest, placing it on my neck instead.

I swear, I almost felt my breath stop.

She leaned up, planting her soft lips onto mine. Moving them slowly.

I held her waist, letting her mold her lips into mine. It felt oddly intimate...no tongue, Liv pulls away, tilting her head to the side. Before going back in, her hands now encircling my neck, swiping two fingers back and forth.

"Goodnight Tom." She whispered, lowering herself again. Liv tangles her legs in between mine, clutching tight as she could.

I tucked some hair behind her ear, letting her fall asleep. "Goodnight, schatzchën." I placed a small kiss on the curve of her neck.

-

SHORTER CHAP, I KNOW BUT I JUST WANTED IT TO HAVE IT'S OWN LITTLE THING YK?