𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕

❤︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☽☼

Emiko didn't really feel like getting into more detail about her past confrontations with Carlo

Emiko didn't really feel like getting into more detail about her past confrontations with Carlo. So instead, she shifted her focus back on the present and their plans for dealing with the Tano family.

She looked at Lia with a serious expression now. "But now, we need to figure out how we're going to deal with the Tano family. Your mother wants us to stay for a few days to find out what's going on, but I think we can make some progress much faster than that."

Emiko's plan was to gather intelligence and make strategic moves against the Tano family. If they planned things out correctly, they could potentially take down the whole organization.

But they needed a clear plan and they wanted to make sure everything was well thought out. She looked over at Lia, wanting to see if she had any ideas or suggestions about how they should proceed. "So, how should we handle this?"

Lia yawned slightly, wiping the sweat from her forehead as she glanced over to Emiko. "I say yes, but you're the boss here."

Emiko understood that Lia didn't really have any ideas of her own, so it was up to her to lead them in this situation. She smiled softly at Lia's expression, she seemed to be relaxed about the situation and trusting Emiko's judgment.

But she felt like there was more to it than that, it was only a feeling. But she thought it was worth investigating more. "I'm still going to need to know a little bit more about this situation. You believe your sister is involved with the Tano family, right?"

Lia nodded her head in response to her question, she was sure of this fact. Her sister was definitely a troublemaker and she wouldn't put it past her to get herself involved with a dangerous group of gangsters. "Yeah, I believe that she's involved with the Tano family. But I don't know how deep she is in with them, so we need to get more information."

Emiko nodded her head and took another moment to think about the situation. They needed more information before they made any more decisions.

It was important to plan out all their possible moves before trying to take any action. Emiko turned her attention back to Lia and spoke up again. "How do you think we should find out more information? Do you have any ideas on how we could do that?"

"No, but..." Lia paused, letting out a heavy sigh as she glanced over to the sea. "I know one thing for sure, we have to go to Ukiyo Kingdom and find out."

Emiko nodded her head in agreement to this, she knew that traveling to Ukioyo Kingdom and finding out information was crucial to their plan. She looked over at the sea, her eyes narrowing slightly from the strong breeze.

She spoke up again and gave Lia a quick glance. "I agree, we will have to travel to Ukiyo Kingdom and find people to speak with for information. But we cannot just rush into that situation without any plan."