𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"What's wrong with me?!" I raised my voice

"You're truly an idiot if you don't know!" I sat back down on the bed, as he stood there.

Dumbfounded.

"Well, I don't. So explain it to me." He tapped his foot up and down, I scoffed and looked to the side. For someone who was valedictorian...

He was awfully stupid in the real world.

"I woke up in your bed alone!" I shouted, putting emphasis on the 'your.'

"You slept there because you were scared of the thunderstorm, so what!" He throws his hands up, defending his cause.

"Okay, but me and you, we're not best friends, I thought..." I sighed. "I thought you felt the same way I did, that's all." Now I felt like crying again.

"And how do you feel about me?" Tom smirked, was this funny to him? Leaning his body against the wall, crossing his arms.

I stayed silent, as Cherry mouthed. "Tell him."

"I didn't just go in your room cause I was scared." I admitted. "Okay so why?" He raised a brow. "Do you want me to spell it out for you?" I glance up at his eyes, as his smirk had now formed into a small smile, playing on his face.

He was playing with that stupid lip ring that I found so ugly, just nearly a month ago.

He only shrugged, looking at me. "If you want me to admit my feelings for you, i'm not going to because you're being an ass right now." I took a deep breath in, seeing his demeanor.

It was like he didn't even care.

"Tell me this." Tom uncrossed his arms, walking over, he crouches, in front of me.

"How many nights have you spent, sitting in this bed, talking to Cherry at night about how disgusting you find, even the small consideration of this being more then something arranged."

My eyes widened. "You heard that?" I asked.
"We live a wall apart Liv, it's not that hard when you're being so loud." He laughed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but this is awfully awkward for me. I'm gonna go make myself a snack till you're done." Cherry jumped in.

I sent her a small smile, as she exited, closing the door behind her.

"Okay, then why didn't you talk to me, I woke up feeling like absolute shit, because, that was my way of telling you how I really felt." I frown.