C.26

Sunday, December 24th, 2028
5 Years Later on Christmas Eve

"Mommy get up it's time for us to make cookies for Santa!" Nehemiah said.

"Hmm five more minutes buddy" Fatima was half asleep.

Nayeli and Kaylee run into the room.

"MOMMY & DADDY! get up so we can make cookies for Santa and open up one gift today" The girls said in unison.

Blow their breath, "Y'all not gonna let us sleep are y'all?" Zac and Fatima said.

"NO NOW GET UP PLEASE!" The kids jumped on their parents.

5 years has been great for the Taylors, they also welcomed a baby boy named Nehemiah Romen Taylor 4 years ago. He was born on February 14th on Valentine's Day he's just a sweet kid. Nayeli their sassy princess is 5 years old, she loves to boss everyone. Kaylee is 7 she is such a sweetheart. Zac and Fatima finally had their dream wedding in Hawaii on New Year's Day which will be their 5 wedding anniversary.

Life for Kaylee has been amazing as well, Karen is even better at the moment. The day after court Karen's boyfriend went back to jail. Karen was sent to the psychiatric ward a few years ago, she was healed got herself back on track. She then begged Zac and Fatima can she see Kaylee they agreed. They lifted the restraining order, Karen can only see  Kaylee for a few hours but with supervision.

"Mommy, we have our friends and family they are coming to stay the night remember" Nayeli said with excitement.

"Baby girl please you're always the extra one we know this we plan it" Zac laughed.

"Daddy my mommy said she wanted to spend Christmas with me" Kaylee said.

"Well see-

"Look everyone go back to their rooms so me and Mommy can talk okay" Zac rubbed his eyes

"Okay Daddy!" the kids ran off.

"Babe I see your wheels are turning, look Karen been doing so good" Fatima said.

"Yeah that may be true but Kaylee needs to be here with us B-but I'll see let's just get up"

"She can always come over her Zac and spend time with her daughter" Fatima said.

Scoffs, "HELL NO! Look we can figure something else Out" Zac shakes his head.

Zac and Fatima decided to do a Christmas dinner for the family and friends this year. they are about to have a full house, Fatima wanted the family to do Secret Santa this year at her house.

3:00 pm

"Daddy, did you think about it?" Kaylee asked sweetly.

"Baby Girl I think it's best to just stuck to the schedule" Zac said.

"Okay " Kaylee sadly said as she went to sit on the couch.

Zac was leaving out the house to get the last set of gifts, Fatima was finally done making cookies for Santa for the kids when Rome came into the kitchen.

"Mommy Kaylee is sad" Rome said.

"Why son what happened" Fatima asked.

"I don't know mommy she crying saying she wanted her mommy, but I thought you were her mommy. Rainy cookies are done" Rome leaves with his cookie.

Thinks to herself, "What day did you say to her" Fatima washes her hands, she saw  Kaylee crying on the couch.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Fatima asked

"Daddy won't let me spend Christmas with my mommy. Rainy and Rome have you and I just have daddy" Kaylee cried.

Rubs her back, "Aww Kaylee don't cry okay.  Ima talk to daddy again, how about your mommy come over here for Christmas"