Sneaking out

Eleanor and Jake were a 15 year old couple who snook out from their houses to meet up at 3am, when their parents find out their in trouble

Eleanor was sat on her bed and she heard a beep on her phone and checked it and saw it was from her bf Jake and it read "Hey babe do you wanna sneak out later x" they texted back and fourth and decided on a place and time.

2am

Eleanor was in her room and grabbed a pink bra and pink thong and put them on, she then dressed into a cute crop top and leggings. Her room was on the ground floor so she climbed out through her window and started walking towards the local park. She met up with Jake and they kissed and sat down on a bech. Jake took off his bag and unzipped it and pulled out a 1 litre bottle of vodka and a 1 litre bottle of cherry pepsi, they mixed the drinks and drank and alughed with each other for 3 hours, Eleanor was extremely drunk and checked her phone to realise it was 5:30am and her mum woke up at 6. She kissed Jake goodbye and started walking but she was wobbling and tripping all voer the place with the occasional fall. She got to her house but completely forgot she had to be sneaky and burst in the front door and her mum and dad were in the kitchen having breakfast. 

Eleanors parents were extremely angry with her and were shouting at her but she was too drunk to even realise. She walked towards her room and lay down on her bed and fell asleep. 

8am 

Eleanors mum and dad were in the kitchen talking about her "This is it, This is the worst thing she has done yet" they both agreed and her mum mentioned a new company which had recently opened that was called Regressors Inc. She said goodbye to Eleanors dad as he needed to leave for work. Eleanors mum opened up the companies website and read through some reviews of the company which said "Really helped my naughty child" "This place is awesome" "Perfect for disobedient children" She was happy with the decision and did some jobs around the house

2pm

Eleanor wakes up and had a bad headache so she went to the kitchen to get water and found her mum there. Eleanor didnt remember getting home a couple hours before and was confused why here mum was so angry. Her mum explained evrything and said to her she will be punished for drinking and sneaking out. Eleanor thought nothing of it and thought she would probably only be grounded or something.