𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷。- 𝑭𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬́

ೄྀ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : ܻ⨍ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅɑׁׅ݊ꪀᝯׁ֒ꫀׁׅܻ݊́

(L/N) RESIDENTS —————

     A SOFT GROAN was heard inside a young lady's room. ".. Ran...? " her voice came out soft. Calling for the attention of the said male.

     The man only hummed as a response and kept on snuggling his head— lovingly— onto the woman's chest —that graves up and down indicating the steadiness of her breathing.

     Shaking the man, she said, “ Wake up, Love. We have to get ready, now. ” to which the male only responded to with a groan pass his beautifully pink lips.

     The former only chuckled at her significant other's antics while patting his long, silky, luscious hair— with care. The sun shine brightly through the bedroom window and across the room; Illuminating the two—bare— figures on the bed who were in each others embrace.

     “... Do I have to..? ”

     The male's first words came along with a slight tone of frustration and disappointment.

     Humming, the lady's only answer as she sat up, removing the blanket that covered their from the cold in the previous night before.

     “ Come on, now. Izana might get ta the both of us. You know how he is.. ” she managed to pursue her love into doing so. Accompanying her in her every move and following every command necessary.

˚∘Ꮺ

     The ringing sound of a bell interrupted their continuous movements causing them to halt. They both exchanged glances to each other—internally asking if the other is expecting another's presence.

     On the other side of the door, there stood our male lead's younger brother whom is adored by the female— his brother's fiancee.

     The door was soon opened by the long haired man.

     Recognizing his only brother, he said;

     “ Ah, Rin. Why you here so early? ” to which the other male responded, “ Early? Aniki, it's already ten in the morning.. ” with one eyebrow raised.

     “ Oh! Rin! ”

     Another voice interrupts their conversation with an all to joyful grin plastered on her face. To which Rindou greeted her back with a smile and a curt nod.

     “ We better get going now. Izana's probably already at the Hideout. ” The younger Haitani said, turning around and walking with both you and Ran following behind him.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...

A/N: Very sorry for the late update

A/N: Very sorry for the late update. I got too hung up on my summer break. Thank you for those who waited, I'll be updating again on July 18 to make it up to you guys.

[ Our main character's fan art/ design by AleBrasil01 THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH ]

If you'd like to see more fanarts or be updated on PASILYO's latest news, kindly check my Instagram, @Rieu_rin, and Tiktok, @R_rii