𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹 - 𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑼𝒀𝑨 𝑺𝑰𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

˚∘ೄྀ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 : ꩇׁׅ֪݊ ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅtׁׅׅ꯱υׁׅᨮׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ ׅ꯱ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ֮ϐׁᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ݊ꪀᧁׁׅ

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍————————

     YOU GOT OFF THE train that you were previously in; a train to Shibuya, to be exact. A close relative— a cousin— asked for your presence just a few days prior to now.

     Even though your place was far away, you can't resist the pleads of your friend's sisters.

    Only a few more blocks towards their house, your steps halt as you reminisced the conversation you had with Izana just yesterday with the Haitani (hentai) Brothers.

      “ Stay out of Tenjiku's business, (Y/n). Starting today, you will no longer interfere— end of discussion. ”

     His words rang in your head repeatedly since the day before, you tried asking him why; but to no Vail, he only gave you a cold shoulder.

     A sweet voice then broke you off your racing thoughts. “ (Y/n) - neesan! ” You snapped you head towards the direction of the voice, and saw your cute baby cousin— Luna.

     She ran towards you with her small legs rapidly, while holding her arms up; as if asking to be carried. You matched her energy and ran towards her as well, successfully carrying her in the end.

     Giggles left her lips, and her little arms hugging your neck, lovingly so. “ Hey, Luna - Chan. ”  You said with a soft tone.

     Your cousin— who invited you— slowly went to you with a girl in his arms which is slightly smaller than the other one. “ (Y/n). ”