𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Okay, we've finished the photos for the first set, you can go change now

"Okay, we've finished the photos for the first set, you can go change now." The photographer said, I waved Tom over, letting him come with me to my dressing room.

"Okay red set, is done... now it's time for the white one." I smiled, opening my dressing room door. Tom closed it behind me, as I picked up the white set, taking it off the hanger.

He walks over to the couch, waiting for me to finish changing outfits.

"You've been oddly quiet." I hummed, unclasping my bra. "Oh have I? I didn't notice." He lightly chuckled, staring at his lap.

I was now fully naked, standing in front of him and he was too nervous to even look at me.

I walked up to him, sitting on his lap. He looked up at me in surprise, with lustful eyes.

"I think I see the problem." I grazed my hand against his crotch. He threw his head back, followed along with a groan.

I pulled on his ear. "If you don't get your head out of your dick, and watch me model, i'm never gonna have sex with you, ever." I whispered.

"Okay." He held his breath.

"You see this Tom?" I took both of his hands placing them on my boobs. "These are boobs, I know it's very hard to contain yourself, but guess what, you're gonna do it." I nodded.

"This is the female anatomy, and it works wonders, but this not the time nor place for you to get quiet on me now, understand?" I asked.

"Stop being so... fuckable." I felt his erection grow even bigger. "This is just me, get used to it." I scolded, getting off his lap.

I moved my hair, away from my back and onto my shoulders, I picked up the bra again, aligning it, and then extending my arms to clasp it.

I put my hands into the straps, fixing the way my breasts were positioned into it. I grabbed the thin laced, thong, slipping it, being aware of my heels.

"Get up." I stepped out of the dressing room, going back out.

After a couple minutes I saw Tom walk out, i'm assuming after dealing with his... problem.

I followed all the poses the photographer told me to, already feeling like I wanted to go home. Shoots were boring for the most part, I preferred runways more, but it was fine.

-

"Can I confess something to you?" I questioned, putting my regular clothes back on.

"Anything." Tom responded.

"I want to..." I sighed. "I want to go to college."

"That's great, what do you want to become?" He asked, I let out another long sigh. "You can't judge me, okay!" I put a finger in his face.

He nodded, giving me space to speak. "I want to be a surgeon, but... it's like over a decade of school, and I don't think i'm suited for it." I sat down on the couch, folding the new sets.