18

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 18 Lan Lan will be able to seal the strangeness when he is six months old...

    It was like a bolt from the blue, and like five thunders.

    When this childish voice was shouted with joy, joy mixed with incredible "Dad", the whole world seemed to be silent...

    Until half a second later, he probably finally came back to his senses, explosively Question marks and "fuck" instantly filled the entire live broadcast room screen!

    [Am I fucking hallucinating? What did Lanlan call the violent god? ]

    [I immediately searched the Information Network, Capital Star Network, Military News Network, Annual 3S Master Popularity Ranking Network, and more than a dozen large and small websites, but the column for the spouse of the violent god really said "none"! ]

    [Bao Shen is married... Not only is he married, he also has such a big daughter? But looking at it this way, Baoshen and Lanlan do look a bit alike, especially the eyes and nose, which are almost carved from the same mold. 】

    【? ? ? God carved it out of the same fucking mold! One is as cute as a peach, and the other is as terrifying as a murderer. How are they similar! ]

    "Dad?" As if she thought the sensation she had caused wasn't warm enough, Lanlan called out softly.

    Now, netizens are even more fermented.

    At the same time, Xu Yue and the three people standing next to Lan Lan were directly petrified.

    What did they just...hear?

    This weird little girl, she, she, she... is actually the daughter of the violent god? ? ? ? ! ! !

    In the central hall conference room.

    After a brief silence, the discussion below continued again.

    "What's going on? This child turns out to be the daughter of the God of Storms?"

    "When did the God of Storms get married? No, so this little girl is really not from the rebels? Then is the alienated pathogen she said true?"

    "Then Eighty percent of it is true! After all, the God of Thunder did indeed go to the Death Star four years ago, and he did indeed see the source of the alienated pathogen. It’s not surprising that he told his daughter! No, no, no, hurry up and contact the above. "Deadly Training Ground" must be stopped! Tejiao State must be locked down immediately!"

    "Marshal, what do you think?"

    Someone saw that the top leader had not spoken and couldn't help but ask.

    Marshal Ye held a pen in his hand. He tapped the tip of the pen gently on the smooth and thick metal table. His voice was low and hesitant: "...Bao Shen said, the problem is not big." "?

    "

    Question Not big?

    So what is a big problem?

    An old general who hated the "alienated pathogen" suddenly slammed the table and stood up: "That is an explosive destructive substance that can destroy a planet! Isn't it a big problem? If something goes wrong, his tyrant will be responsible." Is that so?"