76

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 76 Chinese jokes, cross talk, sketches...

    Under the command of the little girl, the leading army placed the little girl in front of the big white goose.

    As soon as Lanlan landed, she happily ran in and threw herself into the arms of Kusi's father: "Dad!" The

    young man caught his daughter, but his eyes were still focused on the dense group of mecha soldiers outside. ...

    Reminiscent of what Muyu said before...

    No matter what you see, you must remain calm?

    Haha...

    who can stay calm! ! !

    "Lanlan, what is...what is going

    on?" Yusang stammered. It was raining heavily outside and it was cold. More than two hundred mecha soldiers were standing in the rain curtain with their metal armor shells. It made a "ding-dong" sound when hit by raindrops.

    Each of them straightened their backs. From a distance, they looked like huge stone statues glowing with silver.

    It is impossible not to be shocked. In just half an hour, what was once a ragtag group of people turned into a well-trained and heroic state.

    What happened in the middle? Did the organizers come up with another plan to torture the contestants?

    But now that these mecha soldiers saw them, why didn't they attack them?

    Everyone has doubts in their hearts.

    When the little girl saw Brother Yousang asking about it, she answered obediently: "Brother, these are iron lumps. Brother, have you forgotten? We have all seen these iron lumps before."

    How could we forget? Hui can’t forget it!

    "I mean, why did they become like this!"

    Lanlan suddenly became very angry for a moment. She turned around and hugged the cold and tall Tie Tuotuo, frowning and said: "Brother, do you know? The Tie Tuo Tuo people were controlled by bad guys before!"

    The leading army accepted a complete set of basic templates of the Chinese Army. The Chinese Army was called the people's soldiers when they were in Blue Star. They respect the old and love the young, and always treat young children with full respect. protective desire.

    Seeing the human cub below him hugging him again, the leader bent down slightly and simply picked up the little cub and held it in his solid and powerful metal arms.

    Lan Lan became taller, she touched Tie Tuo Tuo's bald head distressedly, and said to her elder brothers and Kusi's father: "This is right here. There is a golden chip in Tie Tuo Tuo's brain, and there are a lot of things stored in it." There were a lot of codes, and the content of these codes was different from the code content on the bumper starship. Lanlan looked at it for a long time before understanding it, and then Lanlan discovered that someone was actually directing Tie Tuotuo from behind, asking Tie Tuotuo to come. Hurt us!"

    When the little girl said this, she couldn't help but puff up her little chest. There was a little show off in her expression. Lanlan discovered such a major thing, her big brothers and Dad Kus must be Will praise Lanlan!

    But Lan Lan waited and waited, and waited, but did not wait for Kua Kua.

    The little girl's high chest suddenly dropped.