Vardwak

Legend has it the sword was made out of every creatures blood, it was socked in the deadliest of poison for an infinite amount of years. the slightest cut would kill a man before he even realizes that he was cut. it can pierce through the strongest of metals and the thickest if walls. it was lost over 176 years ago. but for every 200 years, when the plants all come in line the sword will glow, and not just any glow, a low that can be seen for miles a glow that will allow everyone to know its location. that day was to be in one week every creature of the land had and army ready. they trains horses and dragons for years just for this day. for which ever nation gets the sword will be the strongest of the land. the people, the demons, the ghost,the orcs, and the harlements. the men 4,000 foot men, 6,500 horsemen, and 2,000 archers. The ghost 400 flying 200 foot warriors and 100 ghost spread around the land. the ghost were the ghost of Nacrilam. a forsaken nation. now they await true death but have the speed of lightning itself. the orcs 7000 foot soldiers, 1000 dog riders, and 200 bat riders.
Demons the strongest creature of all had 6,250 foot soldiers and 1000 on dragons. and last harlements people like creatures with supernatural powers 250 foot men, 500 on Eagles, 800 in tigers, and 4000 spread around on wolves. the day has arrived all the army watch waiting for the glow but as the sun goes down there is no glow so too the next day and the next for one week. no army's brought enough food and they started heading back. but only two days into their return journey a glow from the mount Vardwak. which means key to hell.