Ruthless Highlander's Kiss

Prologue||

" Surrender to me, lass" He breathed hotly against the shell of her ear, causing tingles to run down her spine. His large hand reached for her face, capturing her delicately shaped chin and tilting her head closer to his.

Katrina felt herself blushing from seeing the lust in his eyes. She tensed up at the desirous touch of his hand sliding along the skin of her thigh, his fingers dangerously close the dull ache between her legs.

"No..." she whimpered softly. She could hardly meet his eyes, feeling ashamed for liking the carnal hunger reflecting in them. She felt guilty for wanting something she knew was wrong... because she knew nothing good would come out of this.

Keegan groaned in annoyance, not liking the response she gave him.

He yanks her chin up roughly, forcing her to meet his heated gaze. She moaned helplessly and trembled against him, unsure of whether she wanted to plead with him to stop, or beg him to relieve the burning sensation spreading through her body. She yelps as he yanks her off the ground. His body forced her legs to spread and wrap around him, but his hands supported her back. "Wh-what are you -- " She squeals when he palms the curves of her bottom and squeezes them roughly.

"Keegan!"

Said man firmly presses her against the wall, then without warning, he kisses her passionately. She grabbed hold of his shoulders as the heat of his lips burned away all other thoughts that was yelling at her to push him away and fight back.

"I am going tae make ye' mine, Katrina" He growled against her lips, his fingers slipping under the lace material of her panties.

"Right here. Right now."