II. first kiss

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

༊*·˚

𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡:
In June, you and your friend Bill (also, he's the one you like) created a habit, that you just go biking in the town on the afternoon. He liked you very much, but he didn't think you felt the same way. It was kind of obvious he liked you actually. He was stuttering even more near you, feeling nervous and even sweating. So one day, at your average bike ride, he finally decided to confess. Just to get over it or something. He was kind of surprised when you said you liked him too. He started to smile a lot (cutie patootie) and was so excited that he kissed you.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣:

On a peaceful, spring evening,
your boyfriend Stanley and you were walking at the park, admiring the green trees, fields, colorful flowers, ponds and so many lovely things you could imagine. "Stan, look at those flowers, aren't they so pretty, they're blooming." you said. "Yes, they are, but so are you." He said as he kissed you. He was nervous, since it was your first kiss, but you both agreed that it was great.

𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚:

You and your boyfriend, Richie were playing a board game together. Just you two. He was playing too much video games, so you thought playing a board game could be just as good as a video game. But he said if he wins, you'll have to kiss him. I mean, he was your boyfriend, you were OK with that. Well, guess what, you lost, he succeed. He gave you a kiss, it was surprisingly passionate. He finally agreed that you should play board games more often.

𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚:

You two were living close to each other, so you would go home together, for a while. He had feelings for you, even tho he was afraid to admit it. You knew it tho, and felt the same way. Once when you were walking home, eating your ice cream you bought, on the way home, you guys somehow landed on the "who's your crush" topic. Well, he took his inhaler, then confessed, you told him, that you actually felt the same way. He was happy, but there was an awkward silence. You gave him a small peck. He was really shocked.
(average Eddie experience)

𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚:

Mike and you hung out a lot together, once he even took you to his grandpa's house, but he asked you to help feeding the sheep. You had to admit it, it was kinda fun. You were with Mike, you felt safe and euphoric around him, and so did he. When you were done taking care of the sheep, he said "Great job, lovely." then placed a kiss on your soft lips.

𝘽𝙚𝙣:

You guys were hanging out in the library, as usual, reading poetry and interesting chapters to each other.Then the  end of your date, when you were saying goodbye, you gave him a little innocent kiss on his lips.

𝘽𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮:

You and Beverly went to the local market together, to buy some makeup, since you both barely had any, I mean, you both were like 13 at the time. You ended up buying a cheap tinted lip balm and a mascara. She only bought eye makeup, so she asked if she could borrow yours. Since you were dating for 2 months, you had an idea coming on. You applied the balm on your lips, then gently kissed her.

༊*·˚
Heyy, this was a bit long but I can't fucking get myself to fall asleep and also I thought it'd be great to update this girlie. I know I'll find this cringe later, but it was fun to write. Hope you enjoy this, and have a happy holiday!! :3