Fallen

(A/n: the ALMOST lovestory turned into NEVER. Happy reading, beautiful soul! :) ~ )

*******

The harshest thing a guy ever did to me was waking up my fragile heart but have no intention of cuddling it, as it is. So I fixed it on my own over the past two years and hid it at the deepest part of me. I was pretty determined I covered my soft spots with hollow bitterness and an Antarctic ice, to make sure no one else could awaken my beautiful soul...

I became more armed to equip myself from another self- destruction or avoid them before it happens. My walls were so thick, too thick that I, myself, was overwhelmed how a Guy could turn a witty, hopeful, optimist into a cold and cynic being...

Unfortunately, I dig deeper than I did the past year. Trying to avoid the least emotion come out on their safety zones. It was selfish, I dare say. But can you blame a person who had given everything yet gained nothing?

Over the year, I mastered the art of pretending. It was indeed, my new hobby, I would not miss a single day.
I was so good at hiding my feelings that I even forget where it was hidden...

Because you ruined me.

Because you had me at my best.

Because you left me hanging.

Because you lied.

It was my greatest mistake I'd poured out everything more than I ever could. But what I hate the most is loving you a million times than I hate you in a thousand pieces..

I love you. I still do.
To my boyfriend who never was....

******

(A/n: still thinking of publishing the other piece. Help!)