Chapter 51: The Report And Some Changes

Yato could now be seen in the Hokage office, with Tsunade, as the reports just came in about how the teams had done.

As Yato now has gotten the mission report, which there were really only two death's that being Chiyo who is a retired counsellor of the sand village, while also a famed master of puppet Ninjutsu, with her also being highly capable user of medical Ninjutsu yet, she primarily used it to create powerful poisons that in her entire life have only been countered by Tsunade, who is herself renowned as the world's greatest medical-nin.

With Chiyo dying from giving her life to save Gaara, while the second death is a memeber of the Akatsuki and the grandson of Chiyo, that being Sasori or better known as "Sasori of the Red Sand" who is an S-rank rouge ninja.

While Kakashi, is now currently resting in the hospital due to using the Kamui and now is facing the consequences of using his mangekyou Sharigan.

While also, during the mission Naruto when enraged had nearly lost control to the kyuubi but thanks to Kakashi, it didn't get to far using that of a "Chakra-Suppressing Seal" which is a  special seal tag that had been developed by Jiraiya so it can be used to suppress the nine tails chakra and influence on Naruto.

By applying the seal to Naruto's forehead, the Nine-Tails' chakra and personality recede. Naruto is left fatigued afterwards due to his chakra being suppressed.

Yet they also gained some information, on Orochimaru.

Which is due to because, as a reward to Sakura for defeating him, Sasori informed her of a spy that he had within his former Akatsuki partner, Orochimaru's, ranks, and told her to meet him ten days from then at noon at the Tenchi Bridge.

Yato had then let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Lord fifth?" Sakura asked Yato.

"Yeah, just that I wanted to see the old hag before she passed away, look's like that's not the case anymore but good job on the mission" Yato said.

"Thank you Lord Fifth, but what about everything else?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, with Kakashi current state if we would to send him out with you he'll be at a huge disadvantage, also currently right now your also supposed to be that of a three man team but we see that's not happening" Yato said, as he had then let out a sigh and looked up at the sky.

"What do you think, Naruto?" Yato asked as on top of the roof looking down at them.

Which Yato simply just chuckled to himself.

"Jeez, he didn't even let me finish what I was saying oh well, hey Sakura if you catch up to him tell Naruto I'll be finding some new members for your team" Yato said which, he had looked to the side and then let out an annoyed sigh.

As one of the members of the Konoha council had approached them.

With the Konoha council being, a group that exists to help the Hokage govern the village and to make sure all decisions are made with the best interest of Konoha and its inhabitants in mind.