part 6 ( Christmas Eve☃️)

( 2nd update in a day ..... cause it's Christmas ......MARRY CHRISTMAS ....)

After Jungkook leave the room , Taehyung stand up and slowly started walking towards the door . The door is open so he walked out , he came downstairs .

He heard some sounds from a room so walked towards it . It's kitchen . Taehyung saw Jungkook cooking ......

" He...he is cooking ?? Is it for me ? "

He quickly ran to his room as he saw Jungkook Walking out with a plate of food in his hand . But one thing that he noticed is , Jungkook is smiling like he have got so precious thing .

Taehyung reached his room and sit the floor again . Jungkook entered in the room , seeing Taehyung still sitting on the floor he pleased the plate on the table beside the sofa .

" Taehyung , why are you still sitting on the floor huh? We have bed , sofa . Why aren't you sitting on them ? " Asked Jungkook

" They are seems like so expansive so .......and you didn't gave me the permission to sit on them so didn't "

" So you started listening to me wow , good "

" No .... it's your home , that's why "

" Ohh you can sit on them . Sit "

Then Taehyung sit on the sofa . Jungkook did the same too . Jungkook took the plate and gave it to Taehyung . Taehyung hold it Jungkook feed Taehyung which made Taehyung stare at Jungkook .

After feeding Taehyung Jungkook pleased the plate on the table back . And said

" Let's go "

" But where ?"

" We have to do shopping . Today is Christmas eve and you don't have enough clothes too "

" We are going to shopping for Christmas and ...and my clothes ..??"

" Yeahh "

Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung that Happy .

They both went out and have a great time . That are doing shopping for Christmas decorations little things first . Like balls , chocolates and other decorations .

At last they reached at Christmas Tree shop . Taehyung was amazed by the biggest tree and Jungkook bought that one as usual .

It's noon Jungkook thought Taehyung must be hungry so they went to a luxury restaurant .

Taehyung was so amazed by the decorations of the restaurant .

Jungkook chuckled by Taehyung's reaction for the decorations

Jungkook chuckled by Taehyung's reaction for the decorations .

" Do you like it " asked Jungkook

" Yeah , it's ... it's beautiful . You know I never celebrated Christmas . My mom never allowed me "