Part 21

We finally sit to have dinner , it's 12.30 am . Jin hung is serving the food to us .

Noodles
Soup
Rice
Stake

" It's looking delicious " I exclaimed . I haven't ate such delicious food for so long , when I was first here .
        I had this type of food first in my life . My mom , his son and grandma they use to eat these but they never served me them .

" Let's start , you must be hungry . " Said jun hung .

" Tae didn't you ate good foods there ? " Asked Jungkook with a pretty sad face . And I just nod as no .

" Leave past , it's a very good moment . Let's enjoy it . Have fun " said Namjoon hung and then we start. 

Now I'm in our room . Yes , our . My and Jungkook's room .
             I have never thought I'd be so excited to be in the same bed at night while hugging him and sleeping. 

I really want to experience that . I have never got real love in my life what Jungkook made me realise but I believe he'll give me .

Suddenly the door opened and I jerked out from my thoughts . It's Jungkook of course .

He gave me a sweet smile which gave back and walked towards his cupboard.
Taking out some clothes he started to undress .

As soon as he is about to open his shirt I covered my eyes with my hands . Seeing that he chuckled .

   He came and sit beside me .

" Why are closing your eyes ? "

" You are undressing , that's why "

" But when we were in the car you didn't seem to be that shameful " I didn't said anything course I know what was my behavior then .
             I wasn't behaving like I dose . I feel like that was another part of me which wanted to have him.  You did it Taehyung shame on you. 

" You have seen the real thing , didn't you ? So why are being shy now ? Do do that , it makes me feel far from you . I don't have any shame in front of you babe " his word gave a pretty natural electric shock in my vains . with that saying , he took my right hand and placed it on his chest and said

" Take off my shirt , Tae " he is smiling like angle from heaven . And I feel special , which is very new to me .
            I know he tried to make me feel like this so much sooner but I was such a dumbass to not get it .

I did as he said . I'm unbuttoning his shirt's buttons . It's total exposed , his chest . I slide the shirt from his shoulder and he ripped it off on the floor like it's a dirty shit .

After ripping his shirt off , now my eyes are traveling to his pants . Is he going to wear it ? Of course not right ?

" Do you want to rip that too ? " He said while his lips got corved with a smirk .

I just nod as yes .

" You have to do it by yourself " he said maintaining the smirk on his face .

I'm so happy but didn't gave it a expression , I don't want him to know that I'm actually enjoying .
             I started to unzip his jeans , he stand up when he saw I can take his jeans off . And then I slid it down .

His cock jump out of the material . It's still hard . My eyes got round .

" Yeah it's still hard , for you " he said the last two words after a little gap . He is totally bare in front of me now .
        He tourned and walked towards his cupboard . He took out a black underwear and woar it .

I'm already changed so I just keep sitting on the bed and seeing him . He is coming back , he is only wearing the underwear .

He sat beside me , I stayed silent and keep staring at him .

" What you are looking at ? " He asked

" My love , you are so pretty " I said without even a blink .

" But you are the prettiest , but not like the moon . Cause I can't compare you to anything , anything . You mean to me so much more than anything , Believe me anything "