Part 17 ( the restaurant 2)

JUNGKOOK :

We are walking on the street a little far from the restaurant . Suddenly I remembered I didn't messaged or called hung about the meeting .

" Excuse me Mr. Park , I have to do a call " I said and he bowed and left with his assistant .

I put my hand in pocket but there is nothing . I checked everywhere but my phone isn't with me . I asked Suho to check if I have it but he said it was in my hand .

" I must forgot my phone in the restaurant"

Suho started following me as I walked back towards the restaurant but I stopped him and said to stay in car .

I reach to the restaurant and saw a guy cleaning our table . I came to the table we were eating at and started looking for my phone .

" Sir , are looking for a phone ? "

A sound so familiar so familiar so familiar . I turned back

" Taehyung " I mumbled . He is so weak so weak than I saw him last time . ONE YEAR AGO . His beauty is cover with his tiredness .

His eyes are shocked too . I riced my hand to touch him but suddenly a man came and he got away .

" Sir you can't do this to our workers "

" But ...but he is my lover " I tried to tell him .

"What ? Do you both know each other ? " He asked and looked back to Taehyung but he nodded his head as no .

What ?! No ? He don't know me ? Is he insane ?

" What happened Taehyung ? You know me . I'm Jungkook your Jungkook " I took step closer .

" Sir , you can't force him . He said no , he don't know you " the man pull his hands up making a stop sing .

I look at the man and then look at Taehyung . What's going on ? Why he is denying that he knows me .

I look into his eyes trying to say " love you know me please "

He nodded slowly and his experience are saying " I know you , help me "

I'm mad at that moment but the man turned and walk away .

" Sir ,that phone , he is looking for the phone " he said to the man and he left for the phone .

He walked towards me " let's meet at 8 okay ? " The only sentence that he said and left .

I got left alone there but not for too long .
The man came with my phone but Taehyung didn't came back .

I take my phone and left the restaurant , with a lot of questions in my head .

How he got here ? Why is he working here ? Why refused to know me in front of him ?
Where do he live here ? Why he didn't came back ? How I couldn't found him ?

I'll ask them all at 8 .

I got my car and went to a hotel to book . Cause I can't go back without him .

The whole day untill 8 , felt like a whole year to me .

But at 7. 40 pm I got my car and got out for the restaurant .

TAEHYUNG :

It's 7. 30 pm . I'm working or doing the dishes . I know he will come to me but all I'm worried about is Mr. Han ( the owner of the restaurant ) or my sir .

He won't let me to talk to him , but I ....I need to . He is here , I want him back . When he wasn't with me I realized , I never felt that relief , the feeling of being loved . But do he want me back ? By the time , now he probably marred to that girl .

I never realized he was that someone my life was craving for . But now I do .

I was praying to God for so long , I almost lost my hope but you know bird flies , and it did .

" HAVE YOU DONE ? " I was in my thoughts but a loud sentence drag me out from there . It was Mr. Han

" No..no , I'm doing " I replied.

" Do faster bitch , why are you so slow ? "

" It's almost done "

I have to do fast , he will come anytime and don't want sir to stay here for any long .

After a while , I'm done with the dishes . I turn off the lights of the kitchen and went to sir.

" The dishes are done sir " I said in a low voice with my eyes looking at the floor .

" Hmm here it the key , come fast " he said and left for home .

I took the key and started doing my work again .

Actually I have to clean the whole floor and the tables before going back home every night . And I'm doing it too .

It's 8.6 , he isn't here . Did he forgot ? No , he didn't . I guess . But where is the girl Who said that she was his fiance ?

I was in my thoughts but suddenly a door opening sound jerk me out . I turned and yeah it's ... it's him ....he came ....

I standed there but he ran to me , he stand in front of me but all of a sudden him dropped on his knees . He hugged my waist . He even started crying .

I don't know what's going on . Is he crying for me ? To see me after that long ?

I want to cry to but before that I need to stop him . Ask him the questions that I have in my mind .

I bent down to his level , swipe his tears .

" Why ?...why did you left me ? " * Sub * " don't you do care of me ? " * Sub * " don't you love me ?" * Sub * I have never saw him crying but now he is . This questions made me ask him back .

" I found out that you are cheating with me . I found out that girl is your fiance . What I suppose to do ? I felt unwanted , I felt useless a ...a time pass ...."

" You didn't gave a chance to tell you all . You misunderstood me and ran out of the house . I keep searching for you , but never found you . How could I explain ? "

" After this all , you had something to explain ? "

" I have , I have a lot of things to explain "

I swipe my own tears and stand up .

" Then explain "

____________to be continued______________

Hey guys ....a little late but this time I tried to make it a little bit big ....

Hope you will like it ....