𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"I can't believe I convinced you to throw a pool party, in our new house too!" Tom sighs, helping me get the snacks out of the bag

I grabbed a bowl, placing it on the big table we had bought, it wasn't anything fancy. Just a huge white table, we had put outside.

I pout some of the chips in. "Well, I don't know how to skate, and neither do Cherry and Angel." I defended. "Okay, we could've taught you."

"Please, I don't want to scrape my knees, they do some very good work if I do say so myself." I teased, looking down at my knees.

"You're not funny." He walked inside, grabbing all the bottles of alcohol.

"I'm so funny! I'm the funniest person on this planet!" I shouted, lining up all the bowls.

"No I am." He shook his head, walking back out. "Sure Tom, sure." I giggled, nudging his side.

I watched him take all the bottles out, what the hell... "Do you really need five whole bottles of jäger Tom?" I questioned, looking at them.

"I mean yeah... don't worry I got other things too. I got vodka, tequila, wine, malibu, pink whitney, fireball, all kinds of juice—"

"Okay, okay..." I cut him off. "What about the weed?" Had he forgotten the best part?

"I have pens, blunts, eddie's, and two bongs."

-

Cherry and Angel sat on my bed, already dressed in their bathing suits as I struggled... quite literally struggled. I didn't know what color!

"Okay! red compliments my skin tone, but blue is Tom's favorite color, and I want him to think I look good." I put my top options, side by side.

"Well, are you trying to get laid tonight, because either way... he'll still think you look good." Cherry shrugged.

"Okay, let me try them both on." I shimmied off, my clothes, picking up the red one first.

"You know, changing in front of two gay women is very bold of you." Cherry mentions, causing Angel to snicker along with her.

"Oh shut up, i've worn more provocative sets to showcase to millions of people." I laughed, putting the small bathing suit bottom.

The fabric felt quite literally nonexistent.

"Red does compliment your skin tone." Angel smiled. "Why thank you." I placed my hands on my hips, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Okay, let me try blue on." I quickly changed into the blue one. "That one." They responded at the same time. "You think?" I turned around to face them. "Definitely." Cherry agreed.

The bra was triangle cut, letting the lower part of my breasts, show. Followed along with small gold rings against the straps.

The bottom piece, was the same shape, as the straps were placed high up on my waists, showing off most of my ass.