United Hearts (5)

The atmosphere inside your apartment hung heavy with tension as the scene unfolded. The muted colors of the living room clashed with the escalating emotions. Your father, seated on the couch, shot a stern glare in your direction, a mix of disappointment and frustration evident in his eyes.

 Your father, seated on the couch, shot a stern glare in your direction, a mix of disappointment and frustration evident in his eyes

Beside him, you stood defiantly, flanked by Taehyung and Jungkook, each bearing the physical aftermath of the playground clash. Bruises, bite marks, and even a strand of hair missing, the battle's toll etched on your small frames. The room, once a sanctuary, now bore witness to the scars of childhood conflicts.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the chubby boy's mother consoled her sobbing son, the air filled with a mixture of grief and reproach.

"This is outrageous! How could your child behave in such a barbaric manner?" she scolded, her words laden with accusation.

Your father, still glaring, spoke with a mix of sternness and restraint.

"Y/N, explain yourself. This is not the way we handle conflicts."

But your attention remained unwavering, your gaze locked onto the chubby boy, a silent declaration that you wouldn't tolerate bullying against Jungkook.

The room, now a battlefield of emotions, held within its walls the complexities of childhood, parental guidance, and the consequences of standing up against injustice

The room, now a battlefield of emotions, held within its walls the complexities of childhood, parental guidance, and the consequences of standing up against injustice. The clash on the playground had left not just physical scars but also unveiled the underlying tensions that demanded resolution within the confined space of your home.

Defiance burned in your eyes as you shouted, the words rushing out in a torrent of anger and frustration.

"He bullied Jungkook! He called him names, and his mother! I won't let anyone hurt my friends!"

Your voice echoed through the apartment, a fierce proclamation that reverberated against the tense atmosphere.

Your father, caught off guard by the intensity of your fury, swallowed nervously, his gaze shifting uncomfortably under your furious glare. The room became a battlefield of conflicting emotions – your righteous anger against the perceived injustice, your father's stern demeanor teetering on the edge of understanding.