The point of no return

A/N: thank you to @_phan-tom_  for giving me the very much-needed motivation to continue and edit this story via their very kind comment <3  

********************************************************************************************

 Katsuki Bakugou was jolted awake at 6 am by the incessant buzzing of his phone. Annoyed, he reached over to his nightstand to see a flood of texts from his mother. "Does she ever take a break?" he grumbled, checking the timestamps on the messages.

Old Hag:

Don't even think about skipping dinner tonight at 6 pm. Your teachers already now!                           

Okay, but why did you decide to message me at 4 am?

"Fantastic," he muttered, annoyed that he had to attend the dreaded dinner. Katsuki flopped back onto his bed, trying to drift off to sleep again. But after a while of tossing and turning, he knew sleep was out of reach. Bakugou made up his mind to get out of bed and head to the shower.

After taking a shower, Katsuki switched into a sleek black tank top and a pair of charcoal grey shorts. He headed downstairs to find a few of his classmates already munching on breakfast. Paying them no mind, he joined in and prepared his food.

Once he was done eating and cleaning up his bowl, he picked up a granola bar, grabbed his water bottle, and gym bag, and headed out the door to start his morning workout.

**********************************************************************************************

A/N

Notable changes: Almost everything😬 

The first time I wrote this I had Mitsuki Bakugou, a grown-ass woman, typing in all caps. Why? I thought I ate that up but rereading it was hell, the amount of embarrassment, omg.

But yeah, it's shorter than the og chapter but that's because I was trying way too hard.

**************************************************

A/N- 25/03/2024

Even more editing