The Art of Procrastination & Utter Bullshit

A/N: This is purely based on sentence prompts I found on Pinterest, this chapter is unrelated to the actual story I just need to write something to unblock the writer's block for now....

________________________________________________________

Scenario 01: The art of the (fake)blade!

Kyouka's voice echoed through the air, filled with determination. "It's just the two of us! Let's settle this once and for all!" With a sword that seemed almost too real, she brandished it in the air. Katsuki, intrigued, raised an eyebrow and questioned her, "Do you even know how to handle a sword?" Instead of a straightforward response, Kyouka, the fierce warrior, attempted to strike Bakugou repeatedly, but luck was not on her side.

"Where the fuck did you find that? It looks strangely real," Bakugou commented as he skillfully avoided the warrior's clumsy attacks with the cardboard blade. "It was crafted from the strongest iron deep within a scorching volcano!" Kyouka proudly declared. However, her triumph was short-lived as she embarrassingly stumbled over her shoelaces. "I guess we'll have to call it a draw," she chuckled as Bakugou lent her a hand.

_________________________________________________________

Scenario 02: The art of Science (and Explosions)!

"I'm pretty confident this won't blow up," Katsuki mentioned as he mixed various chemicals in a beaker, "You're pretty confident it won't blow up? Pour some more," Kyouka responded, looking like a crazed scientist. Katsuki nonchalantly added more hazardous substances, "What's the purpose of this experiment anyway?", "Don't doubt my genius, Katsuki Bakugou. Just keep pouring.""Why are we speaking as if we're from the 18th century?" Bakugou inquired, clearly puzzled. "I don't know, it just feels right, and why aren't you pouring?"

It was no shocker that the weird mixture blew up in their faces, leaving them in a fit of laughter and gasps for air. They really ought to pull stunts like this more frequently.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: It's a miracle! She has woken from the dead!