Rooftop Bonding

A/N: It's been a hot minute since I updated this 😬

*********************************************************

As soon as Katsuki stepped into the dorms, he made a conscious effort to tune out the irritating voice in his head, urging him to approach Kyouka right away and spare himself the humiliation later. Instead, he muttered, "Fuck it," and stepped out of his room in search of the purple-haired girl. Just before he could even take a couple of steps, Kaminari and Kirishima appeared, heading towards him. Just perfect.

"Yo! Bakubro!" The redhead exclaimed as he sprinted towards Bakugou, with Kaminari hot on his heels. "What do you want?" Katsuki's annoyance was palpable in his voice as he asked, them. Kaminari, always the clever one, chimed in, "We were heading to the gym and thought you might wanna join us." "I'm busy," he replied, striding past them. "I'll catch up with you idiots later." The grins on their faces were blinding as they exchanged a high-five and made their way to their respective rooms.

Bakugou spotted Jirou on the rooftop just five minutes later. She noticed him approaching and motioned for him to take a seat next to her. "Hey, what's going on?" she inquired, her gaze fixed on the sky. "Oh, not much," he responded casually. "My mom was asking if you'd like to join us for dinner next weekend if you're up for it." Jirou agreed, flashing a small smile, and handed one earphone to Bakugou while keeping the other for herself. They sat together, listening to music for a while.

********************************************************************************************

A/N: Jokes aside it has been too long, I'm in grade 7, and high school applications start next week, term 1 projects start Monday and I just came back from a competition. I'm tired and stressed😩

Anyway, hopefully, I'll be more productive but I don't have a schedule so, we'll see when we get there. LOVE YOU, BYE!!!

A/N-25/03/2024:

More edits to spelling and grammar.