Giftmas 6

I grinned, as a date ticked on the calendar in the Creatosphere. There was a tradition called Giftmas, something I really wanted to participate in one day. I never really did though, as I had no one to gift. But now I did! I had two people in fact!

My notes had data from both Ink and Error. Their likes and dislikes. Problems, and other issues. So, for Error I'd make him some chocolate, A new set of glasses, and a red and black hoodie! Everyone there wears jackets, not a single hoodie. I think I'm the only skeleton out of all of us that actually has a hoodie. For Ink I decided to get a colorful swirl lollipop, and a blue and black hoodie. It was basically a set. I'm pretty confident in its creation.

I'm not really expecting anything in return, the odds are that those two forgot that it was even a tradition among monsters. It is mainly a hyper fixation of mine. I have a few of those. It makes me happy finally accomplishing one of them.

I take a step, crossing dimensions into Error's room. He almost jumps as his eyes widened. "Coder what are you doing in here?!" I grinned and pulled out my wrapped gifts.

"Merry Giftmas Error! I got to go." I took another step, and ended up in the shed, Ink was actually working on maintaining and art piece! "Ah, Ink! I'm proud of you!" I grinned as I looked at his work. It was a sketch of Blue.

He focused on me, "This isn't the normal time you come to train me."

I gave him a good hearted smile, as I pulled out my wrapped presents. "Tis Giftmas, here ya go!"
His eyes turned into exclamation marks as he fumbled to catch the presents. I then realized a bit of a size issue. The lollipop gift is the size of his skull, on that note... so was Errors chocolate. Ah, it's not a problem. I think.

— Error

I looked at the gifts that Coder had left for me. It was weird, normally only Nightmare and his Gang gave me gifts. I pulled the first one out, and opened it. My eye sockets definitely widened as I observed the massive behemoth of a chocolate bar Coder gave to me.

A check revealed it as Creator's Chocolate Bar. It had absurdly high amounts of healing numbers. I chuckled... I guess Coder really does think of me as a friend from a single comment. Am I manipulating them? Like Ink does the others? I don't think I am. Heh, no. Of course not. They wouldn't have made friends with Ink if that was the case.

I opened the next package... and blinked. Glasses? When did Coder even notice that I needed them. He was more observant than I gave credit. I suppose... that makes sense. The Code of this universe was the most complex I have ever seen. That takes a lot of attention to detail. There was one more gift. Opening it revealed a hoodie... how do you put this on?

— Ink

I blinked again as Coder disappeared. Giftmas was something I had completely forgotten was a thing. Strange that my counterpart remembered it. Regardless! I have a gift! I need to see what it is. I open the largest first. It was a giant candy! I chew this right? Hmm... which end am I supposed to chew on first?

Ah. I got more gifts. Two more. I open the next one. Its a drawing of Coder, Error, and myself. It feels strange to be put next to the destroyer. But... I suppose I can deal with it. It's not like we can go back to the way things were. Stupid balance. Shouldn't be a thing, it's a multiverse! It's supposed to be infinite.

I opened the last gift and stared at it. I know it's a hoodie... but how do I put it on?

—Coderverse Papyrus

Papyrus opened the door to shed to deliver some spaghetti to one called Ink. Only to see Ink struggling to put his head through an arm of a hoodie. Naturally Papyrus put the food to the side and came to help.