Hermes and Cyrus

Cyrus BrownAge: 16-Is currently struggling at history

Cyrus Brown
Age: 16
-Is currently struggling at history. Just history in general.
-Is literally good at anything else business related.
-Wants to be a businessman.
-Is usually blunt, sarcastic and even sometimes pessimistic.
-but is caring for his friends, will not hesitate to bury someone's corpse just for his friends.
-Somehow is financially stable enough to live alone despite being 16. (faked his age)
-Knows how to forge stuff...like documents.
-Would have a crime record if he was caught.
-Just became Hermes' legal guardian. (not really, he's more of a guide...and his only follower...technically?)
-For some reason Hermes is attached to this one singular mortal and no one knows why. (I already said there was no romance so shoo)

Hermes (The god with a lot of occupations)List of roles:•god of messengers •god of travels•god of boundaries •god of trade•god of business•god of communication •god of trickery•god of thieves•god of roads•god of wealth•god of heralds•god of mercha...

List of roles:
•god of messengers
•god of travels
•god of boundaries
•god of trade
•god of business
•god of communication
•god of trickery
•god of thieves
•god of roads
•god of wealth
•god of heralds
•god of merchants
•god of luck
•god of languages
•god of athletes
•god of politics
•god of diplomacy
•god of shepherds

(Half of these I pulled off wikipedia, and half from other sources, articles and websites, Hermes may as well be the god of fuckin' Capitalism)

-Mischievous
-Acts dumb but is actually smart as hell.
-Guy knows a lot of things related to trade, business and wealth.
-Can speak a lot of languages apparently
-Rather childish and playful
-Can be serious when he wants to.
-Disguised himself as a 15/16 year old to blend in more. (Why? He was interested in the concept of school)

Powers include:
•Immortality
•Superhuman strength and Stamina
•Teleportation
•Shapeshifting
•Flight
•Enhanced Speed
•Transfiguration
•Good Locator (As in he can find the right direction for any location without getting lost, this isn't exclusive to anything, even at sea he can act as a GPS, as well as give you the exact location of the entrance to the Underworld.)
•Knowledge in connections and people in general.

Unsure Powers the Creator cannot decide on giving him:
•Giving a mortal a portion of his power
•Barrier magic
•Blessings and Curses

-Will play pranks every now and again.
-good father
-Does not like PJO
-Likes Epic the Musical.
-Bound to Cyrus. (For some reason, the other is because Cyrus is literally his only follower at the moment)

Things about Hermes the Creator doesn't know if she should add:
-Was actually good towards his lovers
(Creator doesn't know if she should add this, because though Hermes was never married, she doesn't know if Hermes was a rapist or not, like Zeus for example)

Things the Creator wants you to look out for:

As time goes on, Hermes is more in tune with modern day society in what is wrong or right. It's also worth noting that because of this the Creator might accidentally make Hermes too OOC and needs constant reminders from the readers to PLEASE PLEASE, tell her whenever the story is getting out of hand.