𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮!!

hey! merry christmas <33

i dont expect a lot of ppl to read this bc your probs with ur families but since i dont celebrate christmas, i still have some time!

take this as a (kind of?) christmas present from me :)

+—+—+—+ (ps; currently writing whilst watching txt's newest to do + blasting sweet dreams)

In a small town adorned with twinkling lights and the soft hum of holiday carols, two souls were about to embark on a Christmas adventure that would forever alter the course of their lives. Yeonjun and Beomgyu, both members of a popular K-pop group, had returned to their hometown for the holidays, seeking a break from the whirlwind of their busy lives.

The town, covered in a blanket of snow, sparkled like a winter wonderland. Streets were lined with festive decorations, and the aroma of freshly baked cookies wafted through the air. Yeonjun and Beomgyu, childhood friends reuniting for the season, found themselves caught up in the enchanting atmosphere.

Their journey began with a visit to the local Christmas market. Stalls were adorned with handmade ornaments, glittering lights, and the sweet scent of cinnamon. As they strolled through the market, laughter echoed around them, and the warmth of the holiday spirit enveloped them like a cozy blanket.

Amid the festivities, Yeonjun spotted a quaint antique store that seemed to beckon them inside. The bell above the door jingled as they entered, greeted by the sight of vintage ornaments and nostalgic trinkets that transported them back to their childhood.

Beomgyu's eyes widened with delight as he picked up an old-fashioned snow globe, its delicate flakes swirling around a miniature winter scene. "Remember when we used to make snow globes like these in art class?" he mused, a nostalgic smile playing on his lips.

Yeonjun nodded, his gaze lingering on the snow globe. "Those were simpler times, weren't they?"

As they explored the store, Yeonjun's attention was drawn to a dusty, forgotten piano tucked in a corner. With a mischievous grin, Beomgyu approached the instrument and began to play a festive melody, filling the air with the timeless tunes of Christmas carols. The impromptu performance attracted the attention of the store owner, who joined in with a smile.

The trio, connected by the magic of music, shared stories and laughter. The store owner, sensing the bond between Yeonjun and Beomgyu, handed them a beautifully wrapped box containing an antique ornament. "May this ornament bring you joy and remind you of the magic of Christmas," she said with a wink.

As they left the store, the snowfall outside intensified, casting a serene hush over the town. Yeonjun and Beomgyu continued their journey through the snowy streets, exchanging stories of their time apart and dreams for the future. The antique ornament dangled from Beomgyu's fingers, a symbol of the day's unexpected magic.

Their adventure took an unexpected turn when they stumbled upon a local charity event, where townsfolk were gathering to spread holiday cheer to those in need. Inspired by the spirit of giving, Yeonjun and Beomgyu eagerly joined the efforts, wrapping presents and serving warm meals to the less fortunate.