fun in the snow

heres a little extra I made in my free time!! <33

+—+—+—+

In the charming town of Seoul, where snowflakes danced in the crisp winter air and the glow of Christmas lights adorned every storefront, Yeonjun and Beomgyu, two friends from a local K-pop group, found themselves caught in the enchantment of the holiday season.

One snowy afternoon, as the town square bustled with cheerful shoppers and the aroma of roasting chestnuts wafted through the air, Yeonjun and Beomgyu decided to take a break from their busy schedules to enjoy the winter festivities.

They meandered through the festively decorated streets, the laughter of children and the jingling of bells creating a symphony of holiday cheer. The allure of the snow-covered park beckoned to them, and with mischievous grins, Yeonjun and Beomgyu ventured into its wintry embrace.

The park, blanketed in a layer of pristine snow, offered the perfect setting for a friendly snowball fight. Yeonjun, with his charismatic charm, scooped up a handful of snow and playfully tossed it at Beomgyu, who responded with a playful laugh.

And so, under the watchful gaze of twinkling Christmas lights, a spirited snowball fight ensued. Laughter echoed through the park as the two friends dodged, ducked, and retaliated with expert precision. The snowflakes sparkled in the air, capturing the joyous energy of their impromptu winter escapade.

Yeonjun, with a sly grin, crafted a snowball with extra care and precision. He took aim and let it soar through the wintry breeze, and with a skillful dodge, Beomgyu narrowly avoided the direct hit.

"Nice try, hyung!" Beomgyu called out, retaliating with a well-aimed snowball of his own.

The snowball fight continued, each toss punctuated by bursts of laughter and good-natured banter. Their camaraderie and the shared joy of the moment created a timeless snapshot of friendship against the backdrop of the winter wonderland.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow over Everwood, Yeonjun and Beomgyu, cheeks flushed and breath visible in the cold air, called a truce. They stood in the snow-covered park, exchanging smiles that reflected the warmth of their friendship amidst the winter chill.

"We should make this a holiday tradition," Beomgyu suggested, brushing the snow off his beanie.

Yeonjun nodded, a twinkle in his eye. "Definitely. A snowball fight to kick off the festive season every year."

With the echoes of their laughter lingering in the air, Yeonjun and Beomgyu strolled back into the heart of Everwood. The town, aglow with holiday lights and the spirit of Christmas, embraced them with open arms. As they continued their festive journey, the memory of their snowball fight became a cherished moment, a reminder of the joy found in the simple pleasures of the season and the enduring warmth of true friendship.

+—+—+—+

mery crismus <33