𝖗𝖚𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

OMG STREAM DEJA VU RN ( above )

PLEASE MOA!! ITS THE LAST TIME YJ IS IN INKIGAYO!! HE MUST BE SO SAD DOING IT WITHOUT BEOMJUNE AND JEONGUI SO LETS MAKE IT UP BY GIVING TXT A WIN!!! 

(I think beomgyu is going to be there as a special mc tho)

VOTE DEJA VU ON IDOLPLUS!! 

HERES THE LINK : https://idolplus.com/zs/survey_detail?survey_id=20167

‼️ TODAY IS OUR LAST CHANCE MOA, PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK!! ‼️

ALSO, GIRL BEOMGYU SUPREMACY!! 😭🤌🤌

Yeonjun leaned against the lockers, his gaze fixed on the crowded hallway of his high school. He watched as students hurried past, their laughter echoing against the walls. But for him, there was no laughter, only the heavy weight of loneliness.

"Hey, Yeonjun," a voice called out, pulling him from his thoughts. It was Beomgyu, his best friend since childhood and now his boyfriend. Beomgyu's smile was bright, but there was a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Hey," Yeonjun replied, forcing a smile of his own. "What's up?"

Beomgyu glanced around before leaning in closer. "Have you heard the rumors?"

Yeonjun frowned, knowing exactly what he was talking about. The rumors about them. About how they were more than just friends. He could feel the stares, the whispers behind their backs.

"Yeah, I've heard," Yeonjun muttered, his heart sinking. "It's ridiculous."

Beomgyu nodded, his expression pained. "I know, but... it's getting harder to ignore. People are talking, and it's only a matter of time before it gets worse."

Yeonjun clenched his fists, frustration bubbling inside him. He hated how narrow-minded people could be, how quick they were to judge without knowing the truth. But what hurt the most was the fear that Beomgyu might start to believe the rumors too.

"We can't let them get to us," Yeonjun said, trying to sound confident. "We know the truth, and that's all that matters."

Beomgyu nodded, but there was doubt in his eyes. "I know, but... it's just so hard, you know?"

Yeonjun sighed, reaching out to squeeze Beomgyu's shoulder reassuringly. "I know, but we'll get through this together. I promise."

But as the days passed, the rumors only grew louder. Whispers turned into stares, stares turned into taunts. Yeonjun and Beomgyu tried to ignore it, to focus on their studies and their friendship, but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

One afternoon, as they sat together in the cafeteria, a group of boys approached them, sneers on their faces.

"Hey, lovebirds," one of them jeered, causing a ripple of laughter from his friends. "Having a romantic lunch date?"

Yeonjun felt his cheeks flush with anger, but before he could respond, Beomgyu stood up, his hands trembling.

"Leave us alone," Beomgyu said, his voice shaking but defiant.

The boys only laughed harder, their taunts growing louder. Yeonjun could feel the weight of their words pressing down on him, suffocating him.

"Come on, Beomgyu," Yeonjun muttered, grabbing his arm. "Let's go."

They hurried out of the cafeteria, the sound of laughter following them like a shadow. Yeonjun could feel tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. He had to stay strong, for Beomgyu's sake.

But as the days turned into weeks, the pressure became too much to bear. Beomgyu grew distant, his smiles forced, his laughter hollow. Yeonjun tried to reach out to him, to reassure him that everything would be okay, but Beomgyu pushed him away, retreating into himself.

One evening, as they sat together in Yeonjun's bedroom, the silence between them was deafening. Yeonjun watched as Beomgyu stared blankly at the wall, his expression unreadable.

"I can't do this anymore," Beomgyu whispered, his voice barely audible.

Yeonjun's heart clenched at the words, fear and despair washing over him in waves. "What do you mean?"

Beomgyu turned to him, his eyes filled with tears. "I mean us. I mean... this."

Yeonjun felt like his world was crumbling around him. "No, Beomgyu, please," he begged, reaching out to grasp Beomgyu's hand. "Don't leave me."

But Beomgyu pulled away, his tears falling freely now. "I have to," he said, his voice breaking. "I can't keep pretending anymore. I can't keep fighting against this... against them."

Yeonjun felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. He wanted to scream, to plead with Beomgyu to stay, but he knew it was futile. The damage had been done, and there was nothing he could do to fix it.

And so, they said their goodbyes, their hearts heavy with sorrow and regret. Yeonjun watched as Beomgyu walked away, disappearing into the night, taking a piece of him with him.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, but the pain never faded. Yeonjun tried to move on, to forget about Beomgyu and the love they had shared, but it was impossible. His heart still ached for him, a constant reminder of what could have been.

And as he watched the sunset alone, tears streaming down his face, Yeonjun knew that some wounds never truly healed. And that some loves were meant to be lost forever.