Playdate

Smg4's pov: i open my eyes to a dimly lit room and sit up on my bed. I stretch as i grab my phone from my nightstand to check the time.

10:53

A bit late in the morning for me but i get up and walk over to my closet. I change into my outfit for the day and put on my hat. I step outside to find the lobby still decorated from the Christmas party. I sighed as i walked over to the Christmas tree and started to take the ornaments off one by one. As I'm nearly done with the ornaments, I hear a door opening from beside me. I look towards the direction of the sound and see Smg3 and Eggdog.

"Morning Smg3, Eggdog."

Eggdog barked and ran over to me. He jumped on my leg as i petted his head.

"Morning Smg4.."

"Are you guys hungry? I can make you guys some breakfast!"

Eggdog looked excited by the idea and looked over at smg3 for his response.

"...sure if you're not busy..."

I gave him a smile and walked over to the kitchen. I whipped up some pancakes and eggs for Smg3 and gave Eggdog some dog food. They began to eat their meal as i walk towards the door.

"Thanks Smg4.."

I turn around to look at smg3. We make eye contact for a second but he looks down and takes another bite of his food. I chuckled.

"No problem!"

I give him a smile again as i open the door. A gust of wind enter the room, making me take a step back before looking. I look over at Eggdog and see Beeg Smg4 in front of him. Eggdog jumped on him and started to lick his face. Beeg smg4 tried pushing him off but couldn't so he started to scream instead. Smg3 and i covered our ears from all the loud screaming. I grabbed Beeg Smg4 and looked at him.

"Be quiet! I don't want you waking up everyone on the block!!"

Beeg smg4 bit me.

"OW!! WHAT THE HELL!?"

Beeg smg4 grabbed some cereal and sat down next to Eggdog. They started to talk as they ate their food.

"BEEG YO- 

Beeg smg4 bonked me on the head, making me fall on the ground. Smg3 laughed at him as he finished his food and washed his plate. He walked over to me and leaned down.

"As fun as it is seeing Beeg Smg4 beat you up, i gotta take Eggdog on his walk."

Eggdog overheard Smg3 and ran over to him. He jumped on his leg and licked his hand. Beeg Smg4 walked over to smg3, also interested in the idea.

"How long since your last walk with Beeg smg4?"

I sat up on the floor, almost hitting smg3 in the head.

"Not sure, its been a while. Wanna go on a walk Beeg smg4?"

Eggdog and Beeg smg4 jumped in excitement.

"Wanna join smg3?"

"Sigh fine..."

Eggdog and Beeg smg4 jumped onto me in excitement, knocking me over again. Smg3 chuckled as he picked them up.