Chapter 5.

(Yeosang pov)

A few days passed. Nothing had changed. I finished my last spoon of cereals before standing up to leave. Seonghwa suddenly stops me and grabs my wrist. "Wait," I sit back down and look at him. Wooyoung and Yunho also turn to Seonghwa with curiosity. "We are invited to a dinner today, so you can't go out." Seonghwa says. We all look at him and nod. Hongjoong seems to already know since he isn't really listening. A smile appears on Seonghwas lips before he lets me go and continues eating. I jump onto the sofa in the living room and take out my phone to play some games. Wooyoung appears behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. He chuckles while watching me play video games. Yunho also appears behind Wooyoung and places his hand on Wooyoungs shoulder. I am so focused on the game. "What are y'all looking at?" I say in a serious voice while still concentrating. They both giggle and walk away. My phone lands on the ground as I lose. "F*ck it!" I yell a little frustrated.

Some time passes...

"Yunho, Yeosang, Woo, get ready for the dinner, we have to go!" He shouts out so everyone can hear him. Him and Hongjoong are sitting in the living room just waiting for us. I put on a grey suit. Meanwhile, Wooyoung is wearing a black suit, and Yunho is wearing a white suit. We all enter the living room. "Are you ready?" Hongjoong asks. Seonghwa walks over to us with a proud smile. "Look at my sons. You are all so beautiful." He says. He fixes my hair before walking to the front door and opening it. "Let's go." He says, and we all leave the house. Outside is a car waiting for us. We all get it, and the driver takes us to the restaurant. Seonghwa is wearing a tight shirt with some black pants, a blazer, and black heels for men. Everyone else except for me is wearing a suit with a tie. I never wear ties because I get a weird feeling. I am also not wearing a blazer or jacket because I am feeling hot. We soon enter the restaurant, which is filled with only rich and luxurious people. The restaurant itself is really fancy and luxurious. We get welcomed by the hosts, and a butler guides us to our table. I immediately sit down quietly and stare on my phone while the others go talk. Seonghwa never gets mad at me for doing that because he knows how scared I am of strangers and filled places. A few people that I know come to me to welcome me with a warm hug.

I don't stay a single word while just sitting around and doing something on my phone. Suddenly, I hear a deep voice behind me. "Why are you on your phone? Don't you know that it's really disrespectful?" The male voice says. I turn around a little nervous and see a tall and handsome man standing behind me. His brown, mid tall hair is slightly sleeked back. He is wearing a black suit. His expressions are serious but also welcoming. "Oh, s-sorry..." I say and quickly put my phone away. He looks at me a little more satisfied. "Why aren't you talking with anyone?" He asks. "I... i-i am afraid of strangers..." I answer, still a little nervous. "Oh, I see. Do you want me to help you? I mean, I could show you around a little." His voice sounds so warm. "O-oh, n-no, it's fine... thank you." I say while shaking my hands nervously. He looks a little disappointed but nods. "Oh... okay..." This man says in a quiet voice. "What's your name?" He asks suddenly. "M-mine? I am Kang Yeosang." I answer. "Kang Yeosang... beautiful name for a beautiful boy. My name is Jongho." He says. A light blush appears on my cheeks when he calls me beautiful. I smile shyly and thank him. "See you then, Yeosang. Don't waste your time on stupid people if you want to talk, and just come to me instead." He gives me a wink before walking away with his hands in his pockets. I blush a little more and look away with a smile on my face. I take out my phone again, but I can't stop smiling. I giggle a little and cover my mouth while smiling like an idiot. I look around a little and notice him with some people in the distance. He is staring at me while smirking before he chuckles and turns back to the people. I suddenly feel a wave of embarrassment hit me. Did he just catch me blushing and smiling over him? I hit my forehead while scolding myself. Suddenly, the one and only Wooyoung joins me and sits down next to me. "What's up, little one." He says and smirks. I roll my eyes and sigh. "You are shorter than me." I reply while side eyeing him. He laughs and nods. "You're right." He says. I can feel his soft hand on my shoulder as he softly pats me. "Are you really not gonna try talking to anyone?" He asks and tilts his head. "Nahhh..." My fear just won't let me. Wooyoung smiles kindly and kisses me on my cheek. "You'll overcome your fear one day, I believe in you, my brother." He says and pats my shoulder once more before leaving. I watch him walk away while wiping my cheek. He knows I hate his wet kisses, but he just won't stop. I rolled my eyes and turned to the direction where Jongho was standing earlier just to see him staring at me. He looked pissed. My eyes wide slightly with embarrassment. He tilts his head and stares at me with sharp eyes. He takes a sip of his wine glass before setting it down and leaving. Why was he so pissed? It's not like we even know each other. I watch him leave a little confused but also disappointed. I take a deep breath before turning back to my phone.