𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Now why are you making me leave just so you can talk about me

"Now why are you making me leave just so you can talk about me." Tom whines.

"Because I found out, you've been listening in on our conversations. No one likes a peeping Tom!" I declared. "Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't care, as long as it's not with the opposite gender." I grinned. "Or drug addicts, or mobsters, or any mafia of such." I added on.

"Okay, you've been reading those books of yours too much now." He laughs, I jumped up placing my hand on his mouth, silencing him.

"I thought we wouldn't mention it!" I whisper yelled. "We're mentioning it!" He leans down, picking me up. "Stop it." I thwack his head.

"Do I have to go?" He kissed down my neck, sitting on the couch. "Yes, in fact. You do." I crossed my arms, not giving in.

"Do I have to though?" He says, in a teasing tone of voice. "I'd prefer it." I nodded.

"Do you just hate me?" Tom held both sides of my hips, he seemed deeply offended by this. "No! I just want to talk shit about you with Cherry."

"That seems like you hate me." He raises his brows up. "No, I lo-" Evacuate, stop there that's enough Liv you've said too much.

His eyebrows raised, even higher once I paused.

"No, I don't hate you. There's gonna be a lot of good stuff mixed in too." I poke his chest.

"Like what?"

"Like... how good you make me feel, and.. how you'll argue about Jane the virgin with me for hours even though I know you secretly hate it." I revealed, the smallest fragment of what I was going to tell her. There was more to it, though.

"Now you're just trying to make my ego bigger." He was the one crossing his arms by now.

"No baby, i'm not." I shake my head, leaning into his touch. That was when I realized, it was the first time I had called him by anything other then Tom, well and also sir but that's not what we're talking about right now.

"And you act like you don't talk to your friends about all the girls you sleep with. I bet you don't want me hearing what you say about me!" I defended. "No... actually I don't care, i'll say it to your face right now." He shrugged.

"Okay... bad example."

"Hey newlyweds- fuck buddies— people in a relationship... whatever they hell you're called i'm here now!" Cherry burst through my door.

"This is all your fault!" Tom shouted in her direction. "What did I do, I just got here!" She hung her bag up on the hook by the door.

"Actually, I don't know." Tom shrugged.

"Okay, get out now. You're ruining my best friend time." I demanded.

-

"Kinky?" Cherry asked.

"Yes, kinky." I nodded.

"But like... how kinky is he?" She set her phone down. "Matched my energy." I shrugged, we were in my bathroom. I was straightening my hair, while Cherry was sitting on the counter.

I cranked the heat up a little, my thick hair was not going to stay straight with low heat.

"Dirty talking?" She asked again. "Very dirty." I was his little slut, remember?

I just couldn't get that moment out of my mind, where everything suddenly just got slow, and he completely switched off. It stayed in my mind.

"I can tell you anything, and you'd be honest, right?" I picked my hair brush up, raking it through my hair. "Of course." She smiles.

"It was just..." I sighed, stopping everything I was doing. "There was a moment, I asked him to hold my hand— Did he do it?" She cuts me off.

"I mean yeah—" I got cut off again by a loud squeal exiting her lips. "Can I finish?" I laughed, looking at her so excited.

"So, basically he held my hand, and I really just wanted him to hold my hand, because no one has ever done that, but that's besides the point." I began to stray off, what we were talking about.

"All of a sudden his demeanor just switched, it from him calling me a slut. To becoming oddly quiet, and then when I told him he didn't have to go gentle on me just because I wanted my hand held, he said. 'I know, I just want to be in the moment. Are you okay with that'." I quoted what he had said to me.

"So what does that mean!" I was about to freak.

"Hold on, you switched him from being dominate to submissive within just a couple seconds?" Cherry clarified. "Yes." I responded.

"Okay... now when I tell you this you're going to deny it. But you're not an outsider, you don't notice the little things, but other people do." She waved a finger in my face, trying to explain.

"Liv, the first day you met. The way he looked at you... it was almost like his eyes were book- marking every crevice of you, and saving it to read for another time." She claimed.

"And that means?"

"Are you slow?" Cherry hops off the counter. Placing her hands on my shoulder.

"He's in love with you!" She yelled, enthusiastic. Tom? In love with me? No.

"Yeah, I regret ever coming to you for advice." I giggled, picking the flat iron back up. "Are you dense? Come on." She began to shake at my shoulders. "He's not in love with me, I barely know him." I shook my head, disagreeing.

"Barely know him? Tell me what you know about him." She gave me a 'bitch really?' look on her face. Which I had been seeing a lot lately.

"Okay, his favorite color is blue, he's weirdly really into jäger, he has a twin brother. His two best friends are named Gustav and Georg, he likes tall women, because he doesn't like having to lean down to kiss someone. He prefers night over day, because he once told me that during the day was when he had to put on this person that wasn't really him. Oh he prefers magnum condoms over trojan, his weed supplier lives an our away, he drives over every weekend. He goes to church every Sunday, he's actually older then Bill, by only ten minutes. How crazy is that—"

"Okay! Enough!"

"Jeez, you asked." I exhaled deeply, noticing how quickly I had said all of that. "Did you also know, he speaks french?" I added on, smiling.

"I hate you so much, all i'm hearing is a bunch of babbling about a guy you claim to barely know" Cherry put quotes around 'barely know.'

"Well there's still so much more I could learn! I don't love him!" I answered, a little too fast.

"Okay, whatever you say."

LIV IS WHIPPED.