The wizards trap

"We're putting you in charge Kiko, we won't be gone long so be good okay" Bloom said to the pets "here's a list of things you can do and a list of things you can't do, you can watch tv and have all the veggies you want but no chocolate and no soda" Stella said handing them a paper "and do not point your nose in my room, Ally your on guard duty I don't want the same closet party to happen in my closet or your all dead" Crystal said "crystal" Stella, Bloom and Roxy said in unison "what? I just bought a new bag" she said before the door bell rang.

"Hey did anyone here order pizzas?" Tecna asked opening the door "don't look at me" Musa shrugged before Kiko took money to the delivery guy "well looks like Kiko has everything under control" Bloom said "seriously those pets are starting to worry me" Stella said "hey did you forget about us?" Sky said walking into the pet shop "Eric" Crystal said walking up to him "thanks for having us join you, it's getting busy at the fruit and music bar" Eric said wrapping his arm around her wait "alright let's get ready to role" bloom said as the girls transformed.

"These are the Sibillini Mountains, Sibylla cave the fairy of justice" Bloom said as the group was greeted by three rustic fairies "our lady Sibylla is waiting for you" a rustic fairy said leading the girls through the cave "it's much better entering the cave without having to worry about ghost lobsters" Crystal said as the girls laughed at her joke. "It's good to see you again Winx and I'm pleased to meet your companions" Sibylla said as the wizards entered the cave "what you brought reinforcements, a subtle way of saying you don't trust us" Ogron said "who trust you anyways" Crystal said "crystal!" Bloom said "I have the right of speech right Sibylla?" She asked as the fairy nodded.

"How's Duman?" Bloom asked "he seems to be getting worse I'm not sure how much longer he can hold out, the journey to Tir Na Nog can prove fatal to him" Anagan said as Duman groaned "there's no way he can face the magic court in this condition, he needs medical attention right away" Tecna said "we'll take him to gardenia then, I'll try and help him with my healing magic" Nabu said opening a portal "Sibylla and her fairies tried everything" Tecna said "on andros I studied many powerful spells there's something I wanna try" Nabu said as he and the specialist took Duman through the portal "we should go before Morgana becomes suspicious" Crystal said.

"Morgana palace is over there but to reach it we must open the gate to the fairies realm" Flora said "your white circle Roxy that's the key" bloom said as Roxy used the white circle to reveal the castle and crows "I did not come to a tropical island to see crows" Crystal said shooing the bird away before Roxy used her powers to send them off "I guess they can't argue with the fairy of animals, please forgive the cries of the castle but they remember the fairy hunters and unlike their queen they're incapable of forgiveness, once an enemy always an enemy, let's go now queen Morgana is waiting for you" Nebula said leading the way.

"Do you recognize this place? A palace that you turn prison for fairies, how could you all forget trapping us in out own home and removing each of our wings one by one" Nebula said as the warrior fairies glared at the dark wizards "but wings do grow back, slowly but they do grow back it may have taken centuries but we're back now stronger than ever thanks to Roxy and the winx" Morgana said "girl you stronger than me" Crystal said as bloom talked to Morgana.

Later

"I hope this judgment thing goes over smoothly" Crystal whispered as Ogron bowed at Morgana as she wore the ring "oh no Morgana!" Bloom said as the woman yelled while Ogron laughed "you really think I'll surrender easily" Ogron laughed opening a portal and dragging three warrior fairies into it "warrior fairies Charge!" Nebula said "we really shouldn't have helped them" Crystal said "the black circle opened an inter dimensional rift stay away from the vortex, I don't know what's on the other side but once you get sucked in your not leaving" Tecna informed.

"Roxy watch over queen Morgana come on Stella Crystal" bloom said flying to the vortex and helping the fairies out "maybe common sense will tell a couple of you to stay back!" Crystal said "stop the spell wizards! This is your last chance!" Flora said "not until all the fairies that was or ever will be is destroyed" Ogron said as more fairies got sucked into the portal "you can either fight us or save the poor little fairies" Gantlos said before turning to Roxy and Morgana "the last fairy on earth we still have some unfinished business don't we Roxy, everything started with you now it end with you" Ogron said before the specialist stopped him from proceeding "it's the guys" Bloom said getting a fairy out the vortex.

"You guys help the warrior fairies we'll deal the dark wizards" Crystal said attacking Ogron. "Nabu!" Aisha called out as her boyfriend who was walking towards the vortex "wait where are you going?" Helia asked "I'm going to close it" Nabu said "are you crazy?" Crystal asked "the black circle was destroyed you'll need another magic object powerful enough to hold the energy" Tecna said "what about the white circle?" Aisha asked "it's also the key to the fairies realm we have to protect it" Nabu said before using his staff to close the circle.

"He did it" Eric said running towards Nabu and Aisha "the dark magic took his strength" Timmy said "we have to do something before it's too late" Tecna said as Aisha began crying before he died causing the group to cry "Aisha the black gift that the Ethereal fairies gave us, now is the time to use it" Bloom reminded "Ethereal fairies I beg of you please give me the spell of life" Aisha said summoning the spell before it ended up in Ogron hands "oops how careless of me, I've wasted the gift of life to give back to this small flower" Ogron said before disappearing "goodbye Nabu this is my last year, these eyes will never cry again" Aisha said cleaning her tears.

"Many fairies have died against the wizards of the black circle, Nabu was the first wizard to help us" Morgana said walking up to the group "will you take care of him?" Aisha asked "until he wakes up again you have my word" Morgana said taking Nabu away "if you had just gone after the wizards this would have never happened" Nebula said shocking Morgana "you dare to speak to me like that" the queen said "forgiveness has been your greatest fault we need a queen who can stand up to the enemy, you should join me Aisha you would want revenge after today am I right?" Nebula asked before Aisha agreed and left.

Next day

"You okay?" Crystal asked walking up to Eric who sat under a tree "I never had a problem with him, in fact he gave really good advice from time to time it's sad to see one of our own gone" Eric said "poor Aisha" she said "Morgana!" Roxy screamed "are you okay?" Bloom asked "I had this bad dream, Morgana's in danger we have to go rescue he Roxy said explaining her dream "Roxy's had dreams before and they've never been wrong" Bloom said "then let's go if the queen is in danger we have to help her" Sky said before the girl transformed.