-1-

-Minhos POV-As per usual one again lee minho working a night shift and yet he still a energy from the monster drink he drunked earlier

-Minhos POV-
As per usual one again lee minho working a night shift and yet he still a energy from the monster drink he drunked earlier. "Do do do do bada bada" Minho sung cleaning the tables of the café after like 20 minutes of cleaning the tables he finally got done with his work and was finally able to close up for the night as he packed his bag and making sure the doors are locked and secure he left the café.

-Bang Chans Pov-

"Ugh Changbin you wasn't supposed to burn the body" A young Bang Chan(shall i say old?) Standing in front of his fellow mafia members shaking his head "Im sorry Chan hyung how else am I gonna hide a body in a ally way!" Changbin Yelled feeling awfully offended
"Hyung you dum-*

-Minhos Pov-

I was walking until i saw a ally way being cocky and curious I walked down the ally way until I saw three men with black coats standing in front of me one had black hair the other looked like a squirrel and the last one man was he hot. "Hello." The older male said to me "Hi" I bow "What is your name?" I asked the male "Chan. Bang Chan. You?" I looked at him "Minho. Lee Minho" i said to him "If you don't leave I'll have to make you leave" the raven haired male said "alright alright chill!" I said as i turned the way i came from and went home.

-Bang Chans pov-

Chan stood there looking like he saw the most godly human being ever -i must find him- he thought "Chan lets go!" Changbin said and Chan quickly snapped out of it.

-😏hehe-
What yall think of the first chapter? I know this is short asf but i promise the second chapter will be longer!!!!.