-2-

-Minho's POV-

Once I got home and got ready for bed I got a call from my best friend Kim Seungmin. "Hello?" I asked "Minhooo" The other said on the other line he sounded very tired "Seungmin you're staying up again are you?" I asked him "Ughhh who are you my mother??? I'm 23 I can do things on my own!!" He said and that made me roll my eyes "I mind as well be since I'm older than you HA!" I laughed at what I said "you're not funny" He said and I hugged up once I heard a knock on my door "ughhh" I went down stairs and opened it to see the same hot sexy man I saw in the ally way "oh hello" the older pushed me aside a bit and walked in "you don't hardly talk huh?" I laughed a bit while I shut the door and walked towards the man "I want you to join my mafia group" I looked at him shocked "your what?" I asked to make sure I heard him right "to join my mafia group I'm the leader and you look like you could be great for it you get paid and if you want anything I will get it for you" He looked me in the eyes "okay if I join your group you buy me a dance studio and then I will join" I smirked "Okay I will buy it" he looks at he phone and typed on it "done." I sat there shocked "well then I will join but I don't wanna stay in my ugly house if I'm gonna be in your group" he looked me "who said you had to? You're staying in the house" He said "Cool can my best friend Seungmin be in the group to?" I asked the older "you know Seungmin?" He asked curiously "yeah why?" I asked "Well he is friends with our maknae and well he comes over every weekend" he explained "that's why he never wants to hang out over the weekends dickhead." And that made the older laugh a bit "now let's go don't worry about you stuff your things will be at the house my members will move them to your new room and we will also get you new outfits" he said while walking outside to a black suv and I followed him we both get in the back and the car drives off.

*this is it start of a new life as a mafia member*

---
Heyyyy sorry that I was gone most of the days lol and sorry if I didn't didn't make this chapter make sense bang chan just followed minho home hehe anyways the word count 455