-3-

It was 4 am when they got back to the mansion and Minho couldn't be anymore surprised by how massive the house was "Chan this is all yours?!"
Minho turned to The older male in a awe "Yes it is but before we head inside come with me." Chan said taking him to a random room outside of the mansion and opened the door "Before we get you in the group I need to know first will you die for me?" Chan said with a serious face looking dead in Minho's eyes *I-I um.." Minho was in total shocked and forgot how to speak before he could say anything Chan grabbed his face and pulled him closer "Minho I asked you a question I expect you to answer like a good little kitty~" Chan whisperd in his ear in, a low deep voice that anyone would fall for "Yes." Minho said with the little confidence he had. Once Chan had gotten his answer in which it made him smirk "Good kitty, daddy's kitty~" Chan gave Minho a red gem and pushed him in a big Pool full of liquid (I told u this was inspired by Suicide Squad🤪) Once Minho came back to the surface and came out Chan was standing there like the god he was oh boy was he beautiful "How do you feel?" Chan asked "Feel alive!" Minho said with a big smile "Good." Chan said in return "I think you deserve something kitten."

//AND that it for this chapter I am sorry if it's short but school is kicking my ass!!! 😭😭 high school sucks honestly but I am trying to hang in there but yeah slowly fighting!!//