The skip.

Cody Anderson ran into the bathroom, sighing in relief as he sees no one else here. That crazy ass bitch, Sierra, wasn't going to find him. Well, here anyways.

He walked towards the sink, turning on the faucet and splashing water onto his reddened face.

"The fuck are you doing here, twerp?" He heard someone say. Cody turned his head to see his friend Duncan, smirking slightly as he saw Cody's panicked state.

"Oh, hey Dunc'. I'm skipping." Cody said.

"Shit, you too? Huh, never really took you as one to skip." He said, taking off his bag and setting it onto the floor. Duncan started to rummage through his book bag and took out a lighter and a joint.

"There's smoke detectors in here, you know that right?" Cody said, warning him. He walked over to the paper towel dispenser to clean off his hands.

"Shit. Well, do you want this?" Duncan offered.

"I don't smoke."

"You should every once in a while. Especially when you have a bitch that won't leave you alone. Helps forget about it sometimes, huh?"

"Duncan, are you high?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"Eyes are red and droopy."

"Oh, then yeah. I am."

"Fucking dumbass."

"What the fuck did you-" Duncan said before he got cut off.

"Shh! You hear that?" Cody said, covering Duncan's mouth with his hand. They heard keys getting closer.

"Stalls!" they both whispered.

They heard the door opening, the laughter of Geoff and DJ filling the restroom up.

Cody and Duncan stepped out of the stalls.

"Thank God you weren't admin." Cody said, his hand on his heart as he placed a hand on DJ's shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry dude! We wanted to trick ya', so Geoff brought his house keys to work it's magic!" DJ giggled.

"Oh, yeah, dude, Sierra's looking for you. She also knows that you're in here, and she said that if you're not out in 10 minutes then she's coming in herself." Geoff said.

"What?! No! This can't be happening!" Cody panicked.

"Relax, small shit." Duncan said. "You know Coda?  The dude who looks exactly like you but stoner edition? I can basically do his makeup on you in 5, Geoff and I can smoke a few joints to make it seem like it isn't you. His bag already smells like straight ass, so we'll need to stink that shit up, make it smell like weed n' shit."

DJ sighed. "I hear her counting. We have seven minutes and 34 seconds. We gotta hurry."

-

Two minutes pass and the stall smells terribly, DJ coughing out his lungs due to asthma and Duncan putting black eyeshadow on Cody's waterline.

"Cody! If you're trying to kill yourself again I won't hesitate to revive you!" They hear Sierra's muffled yell.

-

Cody comes back out, emo as ever. It was hard to tell if he was the real Cody, or Coda.

"Cody, I know this is you. I can see the gum stain on your shoes from 4 years ago."

"Fuck." He whispered.

"Come on, I'll happily escort you to class!" Sierra said happily.

"Do I know you?" Cody said, making his voice raspy to match Coda's.

"Of course I do, Cody! You're standing completely still, and you only do that when you're trying not to fidget because of your severe ADHD!" Sierra said. She grabbed Cody's upper half of his arm and walked- or dragged -him back to class.

I really hope she drowns in the school fountain.

---------------------------------------