What do you mean?

Author's note:

Hey! Feel free to picture the library any kind of way you want, because i cant come up with a decent description as to one. dont forget, bolded=codys thoughts. also, TW: mentions of suicide

-Codyisgayfornoah

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Cody sat back in his chair, listening in on conversations while keeping to himself. His leg was bouncing up and down and he was fidgeting with his favorite Rubik's cube as his eyes were looking all over the place.

"The fuck do you mean Lindsay's been kidnapped?! By who?! I need to know Courtney, who?!" Beth screamed. She held back a sob as she buried her face in her hands.

Why is she so loud?

Who took Lindsay?

Ooh, a Percy Jackson book!

"Keep it down!" The librarian said.

"Shut up lady! We're dealing with some real shit right now, and I'm not afraid to fuck you up." Duncan threatened. The librarian just scoffed and turned back to her computer.

"Wow, snapping at the librarian is such a good way of getting her to quit doing her job, which is to make sure the library is silent." Noah said, rolling his eyes and returning to his book.

Heh, Noah's funny. I like that about him. His sarcasm suits him in a way.

"Well, we don't want you to lash out at anyone here, so promise not to hurt anyone?" Courtney asked, careful not to make the poor girl angrier than what she already was.

"Fine. I just need to know who!"

"Well, okay guys!" Courtney turned around. "Everyone, listen! I have some information. Very important!" Courtney announced. Everyone shut up and tried to listen carefully.

Oh shit, she's talking! Information!

"So, long story short, I texted Sierra. She relies on me to inform her about everything that happens to Cody for some reason. Anyways, she told me this." Courtney took out her phone and read the message.

...

...Oh my God.

Not Sierra! I can't stand her!

Wait...What does she know about this situation?

"It specifically reads: ' hiii :) so, long story RLLY short, i took lindsay with me LOLZ and shes NOT coming back till i find out what my codykins has been hiding frm me!!! toodles!!!!! :D' " she announced.

...

No.

What?

No way!

Wait please say you're joking Courtney!

Why can't I speak?

Fuck, am I trapped again?

Oh my God, I hate being trapped.

I can't speak!?

I can hear myself think though, but that doesn't do shit!

No way this is because of me?

Beth's face turns red with anger as her head snapped at Cody. "This is all your fault!" She pointed at Cody. "Look what you did to poor Tyler!" Tyler, who hasn't said a word this entire time, was crying while DJ and Alejandro were comforting him. "If you weren't so stuck up to the one person who will actually love you in this world, none of this would be happening! You really should go kill-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Courtney stopped Beth from getting any closer. "This is nobody's fault but Sierra's, don't make him feel bad for stuff he has no control over." She scolded.

Cody's eyes started to well up. He brought his knees up to his chest as he hid his crying face.

This is my fault.

"Yeah and you better watch your mouth, bitch girl. Snap at Cody again and my fists will happily give you the only skin-to-skin connection with someone you'll ever get." Eva said, inching over to Beth as her hands fisted together. Beth shut up after that, but still continued to sob.

All my fault.

"Maybe instead of arguing, let's actually come up with a plan to save lindsay?" Noah said, putting the book in his bag. "I don't know, that's just a thought I have that might save us in the long run."

Noah felt an urge, a weird urge. He wanted to say something to someone, but don't know why. Well, I guess she deserves it, he thought.

"Beth?" Noah said. Beth looked up.

"You should go kill your-"

"Noah!" DJ scolded. "Do that again and see what happens. We're all worried here, don't take it out on others during this time, okay buddy?" He comforted.

Lindsay's gone, because of me.

It's my fault.

Cody was trapped. Trapped in his own thoughts. He can't speak. He can hear, and move his body freely, but his mind refuses to let him speak. his lips are shut as his thoughts collect up in his head and the warm, salty tears roll down his face. His arms hugged his knees as he let his head down in embarrassment, anger and sadness. The outside sounded like a whole bunch of mumbling compared to how loud his thoughts were. His cry's were silent, but in his world, it was a loud thunderstorm.

"Cody? Code'ster? You there?" Gwen asked, her hand laying softly on his back.

Trent must've noticed this. He took out his phone to text Gwen.

°
°

Trent/Gwen

Trent: Gwennifer

Trent: Do you have ur noise cancelling headphones w u by chance ?

Gwen: yuh

Gwen:  why?

Trent: put them on Cody. It helps him whenever hes trapped.

Gwen: OHHHHH HES TRAPPED?????

Trent: yeah, if he doesn't respond to u and wont look anywhere but down

Gwen: oh kk

Gwen: also

Gwen: explain to me later what the FUCK trapped means

Trent: got it.

°
°
°