Chapter 1: To Get Off Scot-Free

It was Friday, and it was just another day at Seoul International Academy, where the vibe was more punk than preppy. Heeseung, the mature and serious one, strutted through the halls, his dark hair perfectly tousled. His boyfriend Jake, friendly and smart, caught up with him, a grin on his face that could light up the gloomiest day.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon, the brainiac introvert, was engrossed in his books, his boyfriend Sunoo, shy but sympathetic, sitting close by, offering silent support. They made an odd pair, but it worked.

Jungwon, the rich kid with an ego the size of Seoul, strolled in like he owned the place, which, let's be real, he practically did. Jay, tough and irascible, trailed behind him, shooting glances that screamed crush material. Niki, the joyous and funny one, bounced between them all, his laughter echoing through the hallways.

The final bell rang, and the crew gathered at their usual spot – a graffiti-covered bench by the school's entrance. Jake, folding his notes with precision, glanced at Heeseung. "Camping this weekend, babe?"

Heeseung's eyes lit up. "Wait, really? I-I'm down. I need a break from school."

Sunghoon, book in hand, joined the conversation. "Camping? Sure, I could use a break from the textbooks as well. Sunoo, you good with that?"

Sunoo nodded, a small smile on his face. "Sounds fun."

Jungwon, flipping his hair like he was in a K-drama, smirked. "Camping? Please, I've got a better place in mind. My family's cabin. Exclusive. You're welcome."

Jay, rolling his eyes, muttered, "I'd rather go in the forest than your cabin, camping is about roasting marshmallows in a campfire and scaring the shit out of your friends in a forest."

Niki, dancing on the balls of his feet, chimed in. "Cabin or not, as long as there's a fire, marshmallows, and no bugs crawling into my sleeping bag, I'm down!"

The plan was set – the weekend would be a wilderness escapade. Jungwon, flashing his trademark smirk, barked orders at his guards on the phone like he was the boss of some rebellious camping expedition.

"Please do bring food, beer, and all that crap for camping!" Jungwon declared, acting like he was orchestrating a covert mission.

Jay rolled his eyes. "You're treating this like a military operation, Jungwon. It's just camping, not a damn siege."

Jungwon chuckled, unfazed. "Just making sure we have a good time. Now, go get the stuff and drive us to the local forest later. Tell Mom and Dad I'll be having a sleepover."

As the guards scurried off to follow Jungwon's camping checklist, the group gathered near the school gate, excitement buzzing in the air. Niki twirled a can of spray paint in his hand, grinning from ear to ear.

"I can't believe we're doing this so suddenly." Niki exclaimed.

Heeseung, ever the voice of reason, shook his head. "Just make sure we don't get kicked out of school for this, okay?"

Jungwon waved off his concerns. "Relax, Heeseung. It's just one night. What could go wrong?"

After convincing the guards to bring not just the essentials but also a truckload of snacks, beer, and other random camping paraphernalia, the crew set off for the local forest. Jungwon had already crafted an elaborate excuse for his parents about crashing at a friend's house. The others chuckled at the audacity of his lies.

As they reached the forest, they admired the beauty of the giant trees and the smell of the forest.

Heeseung, gazing into the trees, spoke up. "This feels like one of those horror movies, you know? A bunch of friends, isolated in the woods, probably gonna get picked off one by one."