𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

Adiel Delacour

𝐀𝐠𝐞

23

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Male

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

March 21

𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐈

ISTP

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Fencer, specializing in rapier combat

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Adiel has dark, wavy hair that falls just below his ears, piercing hazelnut eyes, and a slim, athletic build. His beauty is striking, but it is his silent and intimidating demeanor that draws attention. He is often wears his fencing attire, which accentuates his family status, grace and strength.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Adiel is a reserved and observant individual, often analyzing his surroundings and people before making a move. He is fiercely independent and thrives in high-pressure situations. He can come off as aloof to those who don't know him well, but he is fiercely loyal to those he cares about.

𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬

He is driven by a desire for self-improvement and the pursuit of excellence in his craft and to uncover the truth behind his family's mysterious death.

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Adiel is motivated by a deep sense of duty and honor, as well as a desire to protect those he loves. His determination is fueled by a need to prove himself and to overcome the challenges that come his way.

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬

Adiel excels in strategic thinking, physical agility, and adaptability. He is a quick learner and possesses a natural talent for survival tactics. His unwavering focus and determination enable him to thrive in high-pressure situations.

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

Adiel's silent and intimidating nature can sometimes alienate those around him, making it difficult for him to form meaningful connections. He also struggles with trusting others and letting his guard down.

𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Adiel's intense focus on his goals can sometimes lead him to neglect personal relationships and emotional well-being. He may struggle with expressing vulnerability and connecting deeply with others.