𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 ๑⠀، 🗡.୭
⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ SUSTANTIVO
═══════ι▬▬ﺤ
❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭; 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞

 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ๑⠀، 🗡.୭
⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ SUSTANTIVO
═══════ι▬▬ﺤ
❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥 ❞

──────────────────────

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the Duke's grand estate, Adiel found himself summoned to his father's study. The room was adorned with tapestries depicting the family's illustrious history, a constant reminder of the expectations that rested heavily on Adiel's shoulders.

Duke Cedric, a man of authority with silver-streaked hair and a face etched with years of responsibility, sat behind his ornate desk. His piercing gaze met Adiel's as he beckoned his son to sit.

"Adiel," the Duke began, his voice firm and unyielding, "it is time we discuss your future."

Adiel, who had hoped to escape the constraints of noble life through the pursuit of his passion for fencing, hesitated before responding, "Father, I wish to continue my career as a fencer and duelist. I have no interest in marriage and the responsibilities that come with it."

The Duke's expression tightened, and a stern silence hung in the air. "Adiel, the future of our house rests on your shoulders. It is your duty to secure our lineage through marriage. Your skills with a blade are commendable, but they alone cannot ensure the prosperity of our family."

Adiel's eyes flashed with defiance. "But father, I've dedicated my life to the art of fencing. I can bring honor to our name through my achievements as a duelist."

Duke Cedric's tone remained unyielding. "Honor is not enough, Adiel. We need alliances, stability, and heirs to carry on our legacy. You cannot achieve that solely on the dueling grounds."

As the conversation spiraled into a heated debate, a growing chasm formed between father and son. Adiel, fueled by his dreams and the desire for personal freedom, clashed with his father's unwavering adherence to tradition and the weight of noble expectations.

Tragically, the conflict was never resolved. One fateful day, as Duke Cedric traveled through the dense woods surrounding his estate, he fell victim to an ambush. Hidden assailants struck swiftly, catching the Duke off guard. A fatal blow found its mark, and the Duke, weakened by his hereditary hemophilia, succumbed to his injuries.

News of Duke Cedric's demise echoed through the halls of the estate, reaching Adiel's ears with a chilling finality. The grief that engulfed him was accompanied by an unexpected sense of guilt - a realization that the discord between father and son had left wounds that could never be healed.

In the wake of Duke Cedric's passing, Adiel assumed his father's title, burdened not only by the responsibilities of nobility but also by the weight of the unresolved conflict that had driven them apart. The grand tapestries in the study seemed to bear witness to the tragic tale of a father's unyielding expectations and a son's unwavering pursuit of his dreams.